Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kei-kun vs Steve

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Location : In my closet, ruling over my kingdom of mutated elves and demonic bunnies

Kei-kun vs Steve - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kei-kun vs Steve   Kei-kun vs Steve - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:15 pm

Keitaro ducked under the kick [OOC:Pay back from CR bitch.] and sent a upper cut right into maneki's crotch.
Back to top Go down
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Kei-kun vs Steve   Kei-kun vs Steve - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:16 pm

Maneki was hit in the gut but could tell the guy was aiming for his crouch luckily he was upside down and that threw off his aim. Maneki quickly jumped away from the guy and threw a red and white looking ball at him.
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Location : In my closet, ruling over my kingdom of mutated elves and demonic bunnies

PostSubject: Re: Kei-kun vs Steve   Kei-kun vs Steve - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:54 pm

Keitaro kicked the ball back at maneki at 200 MPH.
Back to top Go down
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Kei-kun vs Steve   Kei-kun vs Steve - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:28 am

Maneki was a good distance away from the guy when he returned the ball at him with a kick. To counter that maneki kicked the ball back at him and aimed at his crouch.
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Kei-kun vs Steve   Kei-kun vs Steve - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:37 am

Keitaro jumped over the ball and kick a oak tree at maneki.
Back to top Go down
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Kei-kun vs Steve   Kei-kun vs Steve - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:42 am

Maneki watched as the oak tree was speeding at him. He quickly jumped over it and landed on it. He then started to run across the tree and went to attack the guy. He then jumped off the tree an launched a kick at the guys head.
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Kei-kun vs Steve   Kei-kun vs Steve - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:51 am

Keitaro waited for the kick to come then shot out a fire ball.

Ki at start:200
Ki left:100
Back to top Go down
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Kei-kun vs Steve   Kei-kun vs Steve - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:53 am

The kick was intercepted with a fire ball which maneki ended up hitting. His shoe caught on fire and went straight at the guys head.

starting ki 300

ki lost from fire ball 100

ki left 200
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Kei-kun vs Steve   Kei-kun vs Steve - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:54 am

Keitaro ducked under the shoe and fired 200 dark blast at maneki.

Ki left:0
Back to top Go down
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Kei-kun vs Steve   Kei-kun vs Steve - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:58 am

Maneki yelled out a super luod screech sending out a wave of ki that destroyed the ki blasts heading at him. He then dropped the guy off at the hospital and then went home. When he got home he couldn't wait to tell his parents about what at happened at his trip to the dojo and about the best fight he had ever gotten in. That night they had buffalo wings for dinner with pizza to celebrate manekis amazing fight and that fact that he won.
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Kei-kun vs Steve   Kei-kun vs Steve - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 1:12 am

PL and zenni gain:8,798
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kei-kun vs Steve   Kei-kun vs Steve - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kei-kun vs Steve
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict :: Application :: Beginners Battles-
Jump to: