Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favourite Dragon Ball Z character?

Go down 
+4
Steve
Grinite
Vergil
Spinazo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Spinazo

Spinazo

Favourite Dragon Ball Z character? Empty
PostSubject: Favourite Dragon Ball Z character?   Favourite Dragon Ball Z character? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:06 am

I'm currently watching Dragon Ball Z again, and I must say that Krillin and Tien are great characters, even though the latter reminds (at least in the first 53 episodes) me of Solid Snake just a bit too much. Their voices are rather similar, haha!

Krillin is just a likeable character. A bit of a wuss, with a great sense of humour but still able to kick ass.

So, who are your favs?
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Dragon Ball Z character?   Favourite Dragon Ball Z character? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:42 pm

Broly, he rocks!
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Dragon Ball Z character?   Favourite Dragon Ball Z character? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:56 am

Probably Cell
Back to top Go down
https://dbz-roc.rpg-board.net
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Dragon Ball Z character?   Favourite Dragon Ball Z character? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:57 am

krillin since his destructo disk is so cool.
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Dragon Ball Z character?   Favourite Dragon Ball Z character? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:10 pm

gotta go with Gohan since this is for DBZ and not GT, (they so ruined him)
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Location : In my closet, ruling over my kingdom of mutated elves and demonic bunnies

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Dragon Ball Z character?   Favourite Dragon Ball Z character? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:50 pm

Gotta say DBZ vegeta before he turned good.
Back to top Go down
Darthwin

Darthwin

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Dragon Ball Z character?   Favourite Dragon Ball Z character? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:17 pm

Mine would depend on the saga.

Saiyan Saga: Vegeta
Frezia Saga: Goku
Android/Cell Saga: Gohan/Trunks
Buu Saga: Goku
Fusion Saga: Super Buu/ Vegito
Kid Buu Saga: Vegeta

Movies: Bardock

GT: Gogeta though that was the easiest choice since GT was not that great.

Dragon Ball: Goku
Back to top Go down
Pakos

Pakos

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Dragon Ball Z character?   Favourite Dragon Ball Z character? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:40 pm

Goku!!!!

I liked future Gohan.....WHY DO THEY KILL THE ONE.....COOL........GOHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

none of the other versions are.....and they are all LAME
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Dragon Ball Z character?   Favourite Dragon Ball Z character? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite Dragon Ball Z character?
Page 1 of 1