Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Amalockh vs. Keitaro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amalockh

Amalockh vs. Keitaro Empty
PostSubject: Amalockh vs. Keitaro   Amalockh vs. Keitaro Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:43 pm

A hole opened in the air, and Amalockh stepped out onto the hilltop. He liked this universe, Warp travel was much easier here. Silently, he surveyed the scenery. Lots of open space on this world. Places like this were favorite spots for battles. He idly wondered if those two facts were related. He dusted himself off and adjusted his tie. Somebody was about to arrive, and it wouldn't do to face them a mess.
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Location : In my closet, ruling over my kingdom of mutated elves and demonic bunnies

PostSubject: Re: Amalockh vs. Keitaro   Amalockh vs. Keitaro Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:07 pm

Keitaro flew into the area and sat in the grass. "Ahh time to relax." he said with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Amalockh

PostSubject: Re: Amalockh vs. Keitaro   Amalockh vs. Keitaro Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:02 pm

Amalockh watched him for a minute before creating another portal. He had settled down farther away than anticipated. A few feet behind Keitaro, he stepped silently out of a hole in the universe. "I'll admit, you're a bit later than I expected."
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Location : In my closet, ruling over my kingdom of mutated elves and demonic bunnies

PostSubject: Re: Amalockh vs. Keitaro   Amalockh vs. Keitaro Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:29 pm

Keitaro jumped into the air and stayed mid air "HOLT SHIT!" he yelled. "Who the hell are you?" asked keitaro
Back to top Go down
Amalockh

PostSubject: Re: Amalockh vs. Keitaro   Amalockh vs. Keitaro Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:31 pm

He bowed slightly. "You may call me Mr. Creazil." He cocked his head to the side slightly, making sure that he had closed the portal behind him. "Am I correct to assume that you're Keitaro?"
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Amalockh vs. Keitaro   Amalockh vs. Keitaro Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:36 pm

"How the fuck do you know my name." keitaro asked in a low voice. "You better tell me or i'll rip off you're head and shove it where....frankly you dont want it shoved." keitaro said in a cold tone.
Back to top Go down
Amalockh

PostSubject: Re: Amalockh vs. Keitaro   Amalockh vs. Keitaro Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:43 pm

Amalockh sighed. "Now, there's no reason to be violent about it. I just happen to know certain things. Your name, that you would show up here and now- I was expecting you about a hundred meters west of here, though." The man cracked a smile. "Live and learn, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Amalockh vs. Keitaro   Amalockh vs. Keitaro Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:29 pm

"Are-are you god?" keitaro asked. As he thought that this man was to real to be knowing all of this.
Back to top Go down
Amalockh

PostSubject: Re: Amalockh vs. Keitaro   Amalockh vs. Keitaro Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:00 am

Amalockh laughed. "God? No, no. But I do work for one of them. I was told to meet you. He didn't specify why, though. He likes us to think on our feet." He was starting to like this world. Back home, people don't usually assume he's God. Then again, they are very paranoid back home. That may have something to do with it.
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Amalockh vs. Keitaro   Amalockh vs. Keitaro Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:06 pm

"Well Mr. Creazil what do you need of me?" keitaro asked rather boredly.
Back to top Go down
Amalockh

PostSubject: Re: Amalockh vs. Keitaro   Amalockh vs. Keitaro Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:00 pm

Amalockh grinned. He decided he was going to have some fun with this. "Bring me a million helicopters and one dollar." he said.
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Amalockh vs. Keitaro   Amalockh vs. Keitaro Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:37 pm

Keitaro flew to an air force base killed every one took a dollar out of a mans waller and carryed the helicopters on his back "Anything else?" keitaro asked.
Back to top Go down
Amalockh

PostSubject: Re: Amalockh vs. Keitaro   Amalockh vs. Keitaro Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:35 am

"But. . . How. . . Why. . . There's. . . I. . . This. . . I think I need to sit down. Amalockh slumped down on the grass, staring in shock at the mass of helicopters, then at his dollar, then back at the helicopters. He had thought that possible future was a joke. Part of him wanted to put this power to use. Another part of him wanted to see how many absurd requests Keitaro would follow.
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Amalockh vs. Keitaro   Amalockh vs. Keitaro Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:46 pm

"Anything else?" keitaro asked again.
Back to top Go down
Amalockh

PostSubject: Re: Amalockh vs. Keitaro   Amalockh vs. Keitaro Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:44 pm

"To. . . be hhonest, I'm stilll trying to process the laast. . . thing." Amalockh said. His voice an speech patterns had changed, as if he was unused to speaking with a human mouth. He sat there thinking for a moment before deciding that Keitaro and reality weren't on speaking terms, and it would be best not to tell him that the helicopter request had been meant as a joke. Pulling himself together, he got to his feet. "I'm a bit out of practice at some things. Fancy a sparring match?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Amalockh vs. Keitaro   Amalockh vs. Keitaro Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:35 pm

"Sure." keitaro said taking a battle stance.
Back to top Go down
Amalockh

PostSubject: Re: Amalockh vs. Keitaro   Amalockh vs. Keitaro Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:31 pm

Amalockh dropped into a low stance, and started shifting from side to side, moving in towards Keitaro. Deciding to make the first move, He planted one hand on the ground and swung a leg around in a kick for Keitaro's head.
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Amalockh vs. Keitaro   Amalockh vs. Keitaro Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:25 pm

Keitaro ducked under and smirked. He sent a kick to lockh's gut then punch to his "daddy zone."
Back to top Go down
Amalockh

PostSubject: Re: Amalockh vs. Keitaro   Amalockh vs. Keitaro Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:26 pm

For a human, that would have been crippling. Amalockh was more fortunate. He used the momentum from Kei's attacks, whirling around in a handstand and trying to kick him in the ribs.
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Amalockh vs. Keitaro   Amalockh vs. Keitaro Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:17 pm

Keitaro grabed locks foot and waved his finger back and forth with a cocky smirk. He then threw lock at a tree.
Back to top Go down
Amalockh

PostSubject: Re: Amalockh vs. Keitaro   Amalockh vs. Keitaro Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:11 am

Amalockh hit the tree feet-first, and calmly walked down the vertical surface. "Your move." he said calmly, going back into his fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amalockh vs. Keitaro   Amalockh vs. Keitaro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amalockh vs. Keitaro
Page 1 of 1