Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zilo the legendary sayian

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TakaSenpai

TakaSenpai

Zilo the legendary sayian Empty
PostSubject: Zilo the legendary sayian   Zilo the legendary sayian Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:03 am

If you want to have a Custom Character copy this Template.

Character you wish to be(name):Zilo Characters Gender:Male

Character's Race: Legendary Sayian

Powerlevel:600

Zenni: 500

Alignment:Good

Character's appearance (image):Zilo the legendary sayian 3531

Height:6'3"

Hair Color:White

Eye Color:Red

Side Note: (Optional)

Characters Techniques:Takadeo cannon: A combination of Kamaehamehaa and Special beam cannon. You charge the beam just like kamehamehaa but it takes alot more time to charge.

Planet you want to start on:Planet Vegeta

Characters story:Zilo was borned as a Kid on planet vegeta. At the age of 10 his parents where slaughtered infront of him for being diffrent. Zilo never knew who had killed his parents until he was 13. The king had killed his parents. Ever since the day his parents where murdered he was hunted by the sayians. At the age of 17 he had killed 21 sayians. There was one old sayian that taught him takadeo cannon to defend himself. Little did he know that the old sayian was his grandfather.
The following day Zilo went to visit the old man to see that his house was destroyed and the old man lying on the ground bleeding infront of him. Zilo ran over to him helping him up crying. He said dont cry,I should've told you something. The reason you are being hunted is becuase you are a legendary sayian. The reason i know is becuase im your grandfather. Now pleases get out of here befor they come. These wher his last words to zilo the four men came and smiled. They attacked zilo. Zilo got so mad he went beserk the next thing he knew the 4 men where dead. Zilo had killed the first four men of his life...

Last edited by TakaSenpai on Tue May 11, 2010 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

PostSubject: Re: Zilo the legendary sayian   Zilo the legendary sayian Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:18 am

Could you add another paragraph for your Bio? Then accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://dbz-roc.rpg-board.net
TakaSenpai

TakaSenpai

PostSubject: Re: Zilo the legendary sayian   Zilo the legendary sayian Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:37 am

Alright i added another paragraph my friend ^_^
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Location : In my closet, ruling over my kingdom of mutated elves and demonic bunnies

PostSubject: Re: Zilo the legendary sayian   Zilo the legendary sayian Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:43 pm

Approved have a great time here.
Back to top Go down
TakaSenpai

TakaSenpai

PostSubject: Re: Zilo the legendary sayian   Zilo the legendary sayian Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:26 pm

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zilo the legendary sayian   Zilo the legendary sayian Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zilo the legendary sayian
Page 1 of 1