Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Goku vs Cooler

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

Goku vs Cooler Empty
PostSubject: Goku vs Cooler   Goku vs Cooler Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:17 am

The Saiyan Goku, was very hungry. He stopped in at Burger King and ordered a Double Whopper. He paid with his Credit Card and flew off. Goku had sensed a strong powerlevel coming his way. He looked around for the container, he couldn't see it, so landed on a Mountain Top. He shoved the Whopper in his mouth, and swallowed it whole. "What a meal!" Goku laughed, as he waited for the power.
Back to top Go down
https://dbz-roc.rpg-board.net
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Location : In my closet, ruling over my kingdom of mutated elves and demonic bunnies

Goku vs Cooler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku vs Cooler   Goku vs Cooler Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:23 am

Cooler had reached it to earth. His plan is now to kill off any saiyan that was on this worth less planet. He had felt a power level that was very strong. "Most likely one of thouse saiyan monkeys." he said as he flew towards a moutain top and saw non other then goku sitting there. "Well well well what do we have here? A saiyan monkey." he said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

Goku vs Cooler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku vs Cooler   Goku vs Cooler Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:27 am

Goku looked up, he saw a Changeling looking back at him. The Changeling said, "Well, well well, a Saiyan Monkey". "Hey Cooler! How have you been?" Goku enthusiastically and jokingly asked. "I haven't seen you in ageeees" Goku laughed. He stood up and stared at Cooler. "What do you want?" He asked, the first serious comment he has used.
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Location : In my closet, ruling over my kingdom of mutated elves and demonic bunnies

Goku vs Cooler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku vs Cooler   Goku vs Cooler Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:30 am

"Oh i dont know i just came for some coffee maybe go to a strip club. Oh and i'm here to destroy all saiyans and make this planet part of the UCA." he told the saiyan with a smirk. "Now just stand still and die." he said flying at goku and throwing a kick to the head before jumping back and throwing a rock at him.
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

Goku vs Cooler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku vs Cooler   Goku vs Cooler Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:35 am

(UCA don't exist yet ._.")

Goku listened to what Cooler had to say. He then saw the rock being thrown at him, he quickly dodged it. "Was that supposed to hit me?" Goku asked. He then picked up the biggest rock he could see, and threw it at Cooler. "Haha take that!" Goku laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Goku vs Cooler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goku vs Cooler   Goku vs Cooler Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goku vs Cooler
Page 1 of 1