Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Darthwin vs Grinite

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darthwin

Darthwin

Darthwin vs Grinite Empty
PostSubject: Darthwin vs Grinite   Darthwin vs Grinite Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:39 am

Darthwin was sitting in a mountain area looking around for a moment, as he had been itching for a battle. He had trained hard to reach the level he was at now and wanted to get much stronger. He closed his eyes for a moment and sat down to think. He remembered how he was beaten with ease and it seemed like his enemy was still holding back. "I beat him and get the answers I want" he thought, as he fully prepared for battle now. Though he had to find someone first.

Starting powerlevel: 300
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

PostSubject: Re: Darthwin vs Grinite   Darthwin vs Grinite Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:44 am

Grinite was flying through the sky, looking for a sparring partner. He sensed an unusually high power he has sensed before. "Hmph...I better check it out" Grinite said, before he bursted through the air. He saw a man sitting down on a rock. "Darthwin....It's you" Grinite said as he raised his powerlevel and dropped to the ground. Once Grinite had landed, he walked down the mountain path.
Back to top Go down
https://dbz-roc.rpg-board.net
Darthwin

Darthwin

PostSubject: Re: Darthwin vs Grinite   Darthwin vs Grinite Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:53 am

Darthwin blinked and sensed a power level coming towards him, as he got himself ready. "wow did not expected to be found so quickly" he thought, as he saw who it was. "well Grinite I did not expect to see you here" he replied, as he made sure his powerlevel was at it's highest. Though he would have to fight smart if he wanted to defeat Grinite. "so I am guessing you cam to spar right?" he asked, as he went into a fighting stance. He wanted to be ready. Saiyan opponents were diffucult because he was a half breed.
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

PostSubject: Re: Darthwin vs Grinite   Darthwin vs Grinite Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:01 am

(BTW, my character is less Evil and more of a Mind Fighter then a Physical Fighter. This new Grinite basically screws with your mind xD)

Grinite looked at Darthwin, he was talking about not being found so quickly. Grinite quickly butted in, "I find people very quick Darthwin, I have a better sense then I used too" Grinite informed Darthwin. His opponent then got into a fighting stance. "Why the rush Darthy?" Grinite asked. "Just as a warning, I very rarely fight physically, I have a new technique" Grinite informed his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Darthwin

Darthwin

PostSubject: Re: Darthwin vs Grinite   Darthwin vs Grinite Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:20 pm

Darthwin Smirked for a moment "well that is interesting to know" he replied, as he got out of his fighting stance. Darthwin was not sure what to make of the statement. "well I have a few new tricks also, and I am in no rush " he replied, as he cracked his knuckles for a moment and waited to see what Grinite had in store for him. He was going to wait for a few moments before he made his next move. He wanted to be ready for action.
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

PostSubject: Re: Darthwin vs Grinite   Darthwin vs Grinite Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:23 pm

"Hehe, this should be fun Darthwin. Please try your best" Grinite asked his opponent. Grinite stood still, as a statue. He didn't need to get into a fighting stance, because he would only need it every now and again. Grinite spread his legs apart and looked upon his opponent. "Make your first move" Grinite said.
Back to top Go down
Darthwin

Darthwin

PostSubject: Re: Darthwin vs Grinite   Darthwin vs Grinite Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:28 am

Darthwin smirked and nodded, as he charged towards Grinite and attempted to send a few kicks aimed at his stomach. He was intending to decide the pace of the battle if he was able to do so. He had a calm look on his face, as he was hoping to land the first blow.

ki used: 20
left: 280
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

PostSubject: Re: Darthwin vs Grinite   Darthwin vs Grinite Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:14 am

Grinite laughed as Darthwin came flying at him, he sent a few kicks at Grinite. He easily dodged them, but the last kick came around later then expected, so it came into contact with Grinite's stomach, winding him. While Darthwin dropped back, Grinite fell to his knee's trying to regain his breathe. "Hehe, nice" Grinite smirked, he made his way back to his feet and looked at Darthwin. Grinite then ran at Darthwin, he sent a few well aimed punches at Darthwin, then in succession he would send an uppercut right to Darthwin's chin.

Starting Ki: 500
Ki Lossed: 20
Ki Used: 15
Ki Left: 465
Back to top Go down
Darthwin

Darthwin

PostSubject: Re: Darthwin vs Grinite   Darthwin vs Grinite Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:56 pm

Darthwin smirked, as Grinite came at him with the punches. Darthwin managed to avoid the first two blows, but was caught off guard by the uppercut that sent him into the ground. "ok nice move" he replied, as he laughed a bit. "so what else do you have" he replied, as he got back to his feet and made a sweep kick that was followed up with a kick to the chest. That and a blow to the head with two quick punches.

damage: 15
ki used: 25
left: 240
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

PostSubject: Re: Darthwin vs Grinite   Darthwin vs Grinite Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:30 pm

Grinite smirked. Darthwin then astonishingly came back with a sweep kick, followed by a kick to the chest. Grinite was caught off guard, he was then sent flying back. Darthwin then chased after him. When he caught up, he sent a blow to the head with a few small jabs. Grinite was sent back a couple of paces. "Nice" Grinite said, before darting back up to Darthwin, he then put his hands together and yelled 'Body Stun!". Grinite used one of his signature techniques. Darthwin was caught in a ki trap. "Take this!" He yelled, he crushed Darthwin with the trap. "Hehe, lets see you get back up from that one" Grinite laughed.

Ki Loss: 25
Ki Used: 100
Ki Left: 340
Back to top Go down
Darthwin

Darthwin

PostSubject: Re: Darthwin vs Grinite   Darthwin vs Grinite Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:15 pm

Darthwin smirked and got to his feet for a moment after he took the blunt of the attack. "well is that all" he asked, as he charged up one of his signature attacks "Delta Strike" he sent forth a barrage of ki blasts towards Grinite. He smirked for a moment and waited for the dust to settle. "you get up from that" he replied with a laugh. Darthwin spit up some blood and grinned.

Damage: 100
ki used: 50
left: 90
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

PostSubject: Re: Darthwin vs Grinite   Darthwin vs Grinite Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:05 am

Grinite laughed. He then saw a barrage of blasts heading his way. Darthwin then said a few words. "Ha!" Grinite yelled as he copied his opponents technique, he sent the same amount of bolts at Darthwin, before replying. "You didn't even take me down, big words Darthy".

Ki Loss: 50
Ki Used: 50
Ki Left: 240
Back to top Go down
Darthwin

Darthwin

PostSubject: Re: Darthwin vs Grinite   Darthwin vs Grinite Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 1:29 am

Darthwin smirked "fine then I will make sure to finish things with this" he yelled, as he charged a large blast in his hand and fired his dragon shot towards Grinite. He was hoping to some more damage, as he dropped into a sitting position. He was close to empty and expected that he would not have much left to fight with now.

damage: 50
attack: 20
left: 20
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

PostSubject: Re: Darthwin vs Grinite   Darthwin vs Grinite Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:35 am

Grinite heard Darthwin say "Fine I will finish this". "Sounds like fun" Grinite replied as he saw Darthwin charge a blast and send it at Grinite. "Meh, I will just take this one" Grinite said, as the ki blast hit his body. "Ouch" Grinite said as he charged a ki blast of his own. "Take this" Grinite said as he flew off.

Ki Loss: 20
Ki Used: 20

(Grade Please)
Back to top Go down
Darthwin

Darthwin

PostSubject: Re: Darthwin vs Grinite   Darthwin vs Grinite Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:25 am

((bump so it can be noticed and graded))
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

PostSubject: Re: Darthwin vs Grinite   Darthwin vs Grinite Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:32 am

You can do it.
Back to top Go down
Darthwin

Darthwin

PostSubject: Re: Darthwin vs Grinite   Darthwin vs Grinite Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:35 am

both: 3,500 for ki and zenni
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darthwin vs Grinite   Darthwin vs Grinite Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darthwin vs Grinite
Page 1 of 1