Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What if Grinite Killed Frieza? - {PS}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

What if Grinite Killed Frieza? - {PS} Empty
PostSubject: What if Grinite Killed Frieza? - {PS}   What if Grinite Killed Frieza? - {PS} Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:49 pm

What if Grinite killed Frieza?

Grinite was in his space pod heading for Planet Vegeta, he was going back to help with the war, it was at the risk of his life, but he needed to do this, for his race, and he needed to kill Frieza. Grinite was nearly at Vegeta, but he was awoken by a rumble in space, he woke up and looked outside his pod, there was a space war going on. “What the hell?” Grinite asked himself. The Changelings and the Saiyans were at it, and it looked like Frieza’s men was making the Saiyans retreat. Grinite put the speed of his pod on ‘Very Fast’. He needed to get to Vegeta.

Grinite finally got to the atmosphere of Vegeta, the war outside the planet was still going on. Grinite saw a landing pad and crashed into it. He then recovered from the fall and got out of the ship. “Who are you?” A man asked. “I am Grinite” Grinite replied as he pressed the button on his ship, and it turned back into a capsule. Grinite put the capsule back in his pouch. Grinite walked down the dock yard. “Wait…Grinite…OH! GRINITE!” The man yelled. “Yeah, what about me?” Grinite asked. “When your parents were away, they asked me to name you, I named you Grinite, so that makes me your Godfather. “And you are?” The confused Grinite asked. “I am Kosha” Kosha replied. “Ooook” Grin replied.

Kosha took Grinite down the courtyard and into the Planets centre itself. “Now, you probably don’t remember Planet Vegeta do you?” Kosha asked Grinite. “No not really” Grinite replied. “Well I will get my son Asher to show you around” Kosha told Grinite. Grinite and Kosha kept walking until they got to Kosha’s house, ‘Asher! Get out here boy!” Kosha yelled. “What?” Asher yelled back as he walked outside. “This is Grinite, you remember Grinite don’t you?” Kosha asked. “No” Asher replied. “Yeah I think you got your facts wrong” Grinite said to Kosha. “Well Asher I want you to show Grinite around the Planet, and you guys may want to do some training!” Kosha said. Before Grinite or Asher could answer, Kosha flew off.

“Yeah so your Asher right?” Grinite asked. “Yeah, and your Grinite right?” Asher asked. “Yeah” Grin replied. “I have to go and report to King Vegeta soon and get a new mission, wanna come?” Asher asked Grinite. “Sure” Grinite replied.
Back to top Go down
https://dbz-roc.rpg-board.net
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

What if Grinite Killed Frieza? - {PS} Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if Grinite Killed Frieza? - {PS}   What if Grinite Killed Frieza? - {PS} Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:01 pm

ARGH! Grade....

PL: 2,600
Zenni: 2,600
Back to top Go down
https://dbz-roc.rpg-board.net

What if Grinite Killed Frieza? - {PS}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict :: The Universe :: Planet Earth-
Jump to: