Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tehe Training Continues

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Altair

Altair

Tehe Training Continues Empty
PostSubject: Tehe Training Continues   Tehe Training Continues Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 5:49 pm

Altair wakes up the next morning, ready for the days training. Down by the Stream Altair can see the fish and decides to have a meal for breakfast, he caught two larger fish and started a fire, cooking them hoping it would wake up Shinzui with the aroma.
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Tehe Training Continues   Tehe Training Continues Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:22 pm

Still asleep, Shinzui walked outside while following his nose.
Jumping at the fire like a wildcat, he caught fire and woke up.
Seeing his pants where on fire, he ran to the river and jumped down under.
Getting above the waters surface again, he looked around a little confused about what had just happened.
Walking towards the fire to dry up a bit, he picked one of the fish and simply said "Morning".
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: Tehe Training Continues   Tehe Training Continues Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:32 pm

Altair watched with widened eyes, "Uh morning...How is the Fish?"
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Tehe Training Continues   Tehe Training Continues Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:40 pm

"Taste's fine" he said looking the other side.
Working down the fish with ease, he layed back and thought about the upcoming battle.
"Altair, you have to do me a favor" he said in a sad tone.
"When the inevetable encounter between us and the saiyans comes, you have to take care of my brother, cause i dont think i can bring myself to do it".
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: Tehe Training Continues   Tehe Training Continues Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:47 pm

"We Will decide on that when the time comes but for now let us train to be sure that we will be able to handle the assault." Altair said as he began to stand up
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Tehe Training Continues   Tehe Training Continues Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:17 pm

"Fine then, the winner of this battle decides" He said while charging up his full power.
"And you, be sure to use that arm this time, i noticed that its power has been dorment in our previous battle's".
Releasing the full extent of his power, a towering aura of dark purple ki energy shot forth into the air.
Being ready for the battle, he said "You know the drill, the first move is on you".
Stepping into the fighting position, he started smiling a bit.

Starting Ki: 45,800
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: Tehe Training Continues   Tehe Training Continues Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:21 pm

Altair felt the increase from Shinzui, "It seems i am falling behind i will have to change that."

Altair raised his right arm to his side, "..... I will use my arm this time however it may take a moment to prepare, please bare with me."

The tips of Altair's Fingers began to be covered by a black substance, the substance slowly began to run up Altair's arm. When it reached his elbow Altair slowly lowered his arm as to almost flex his bicep. The transformation of his arm completed by forming a squared off "U" above his shoulder, and at his wrist a pair of small wings extended.

"This is Brazo Derecha de Gigante, it translates to Right arm of the Giant, I found it to be appropriate. What do you think?" Altair asked as hi Ki flared becoming visible on his arm as a bright blue.

Starting Ki Plus Arm boost: 39,300
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Tehe Training Continues   Tehe Training Continues Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:59 pm

"I think you should stop talking and start fighting" Shinzui said laughing while leaping infront of Altair and firing a series of kicks and punches in a rapid pace.
"Hya hya hya" he moaned while picking up the pace.

Ki: 45,800
Ki used: 1000
Ki remaining: 44,800

Last edited by Vergil on Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: Tehe Training Continues   Tehe Training Continues Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:05 pm

Altair began blocking the attacks launched by Shinzui, "yes you have become much stronger, BUT SO HAVE I!" Altair launched a hard punch to Shinzui's Gut

Starting: 39,300
Used to block: 1,000
Used in attack:300
Left: 38,000
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Tehe Training Continues   Tehe Training Continues Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:13 pm

Each punch he placed was getting blocked in turn, untill he noticed the arm of altair shooting forward towards his stumach.
Easily ducking out of harms way, he raised again with a vertical punch aimed at the chin of altair who was hanging over him now.
"Take this".

Ki: 44,800
Ki used: 800
Ki remaining: 44,000
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: Tehe Training Continues   Tehe Training Continues Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:21 pm

Altair was knocked back from the punch as blood shot from his lips.

"Nice punch." Altair said as he wiped the blood from his lip.

Altair jumped at Shinzui "FULL POWER HAA!!" Altair launched a new attack from his arm dubbed the Full Power Beam.

Started: 38,000
Lost from punch: 800
Used in Beam: 2,000
Left: 35,800
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Tehe Training Continues   Tehe Training Continues Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:42 pm

Being to close to dodge the beam, he had recently learned a different way of fighting.
Putting both hands out, he used an even amount of ki to hold the blast infront of him.
Forcing in more Ki, he reflected the blast in a different direction.

Charging forward again, he launched yet another series of punches at altair.
"Close one".

Ki: 44,000
Ki used to reflect: 2500
Ki used for charge attack: 1500
Ki remaining: 40,000
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: Tehe Training Continues   Tehe Training Continues Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:49 pm

Altair was impressed by the reflection, but now was not the time for talking. Altair began blocking the attacks launched by his opponent and began to throw in his own with every opening he could find.

Starting:35,800
Used to block:1,500
Used to attack 1,500
Left: 32,800
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Tehe Training Continues   Tehe Training Continues Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:55 pm

"I am sorry for this Altair, but i have to try my newest technique" he said while jumping back a meter.
Putting his hands to his , he yelled "Solar flare".
As a bright, blinding light shot forward, Shinzui charged a blast of energy in his hand.
Firing it straight at his blinded opponent, he hoped to take him out in one go.

Ki: 40,000
Ki used for solar flare: 100
Ki used for kyoubakuha: 5900
Ki remaining: 34,000
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: Tehe Training Continues   Tehe Training Continues Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:03 pm

Altair was blinded by the light(haha), and raised his arms up in front of his face, Altair was able to block the attack but his arms were still affected by it. when the attack had completed its assault Altair lowered his arms but began to rub his eyes, "that's a pretty effective technique, Shinzui. A combination like that will prove quite useful."

Altair could see again and looked at Shinzui "I must become stronger do not hold back against me please."

Altair once again charge his Full Power Beam, his ki flared from his right arm, "HHAAA!" Altair's voice roared as the attack pursued Shinzui.

Starting:32,800
Lost to block: 5,900
Used in attack: 10,000
Left: 16,900
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Tehe Training Continues   Tehe Training Continues Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:38 pm

"What makes you think i am holding back" he said while Charging his ki for a high speed boost to shoot out of the blasts way and use the momentum to shoot towards Altair.
Using the effect the solar flare had on altairs eyes, it was easier for him to dodge the blast.
Packing a punch, he charged straight at Altair with a frenzied look in his eyes.
"I wont hold back"

Ki: 34,000
Ki used for High speed attack/dodge: 3000
Ki remaining: 31,000
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: Tehe Training Continues   Tehe Training Continues Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:23 pm

Altair smiled and shouted back, "EXCELLENT!!", as he charged his Ki to match the speed of Shinzui and launched his own assault.

Start 16,900
Used in speed increase: 3,000
Used in assault: 3,000
Left:16,300
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Tehe Training Continues   Tehe Training Continues Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:12 pm

Receiving and giving out blows, the two crashed through the blue sky like an uncontrolled jet.
Loud blows resonated throughout the skies when one hit the other.
Continueing the punching barrage, he placed multiple kicks into it to mix up the movements and perhaps give altair a hard time blocking.
"This good enough for ya, or do you still want more"

Ki: 31,000
Ki used for High speed barrage: 6000
Ki remaining: 25,000
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: Tehe Training Continues   Tehe Training Continues Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:45 pm

Altair smiled at Shinzui, "Push harder if you can give more DO IT!!" Altair decided to dodge rather then blcok the assault and then launched his own set of ki bolts, not at a high speed, but multiple non the less.

Starting: 16,300
used to dodge: 1,000
Used in Ki assault: 7,000
Left: 8,300
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Tehe Training Continues   Tehe Training Continues Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:49 pm

"So thats how you want it huh" Shinzui said while forming a mass of Ki in his right hand.
"Take This".
Firing it straight at Altair, it intercepted the weak blasts and shot forth at Altair.

Ki: 25,000
Ki used for bakuha: 2000
Ki remaining: 23,000
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: Tehe Training Continues   Tehe Training Continues Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:22 pm

Altair's blasts were being destroyed as the wave moved forward, " Well then TAKE THIS!!! FULL POWER!!!!" Altair launched his full power beam pushing most of his energy into the attack.

Starting:8,300
Used in Beam: 8,000
Left: 300
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Tehe Training Continues   Tehe Training Continues Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:34 pm

"Full power you say" Shinzui yelled out loud when the two blasts clashed eachother.
Forcing the remainder of his Ki into the attack, he yelled, "I will show you full power".
Doubleing the beams size and power tenfold, it crashed into the lesser Ki blast and tore through Altairs defenses

Ki: 23,000
Ki used for bakuha: 22.000
Ki remaining: 1000
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: Tehe Training Continues   Tehe Training Continues Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:39 pm

Altair jumped out of the way tired as hell, "now thats full power" Altair said panting and falling to the ground, exaughsted. "wonderful match....." Altair passed out once he hit the ground, he had fallen asleep.

Ki left: 2 (lol)

[END]
Back to top Go down
Darthwin

Darthwin

PostSubject: Re: Tehe Training Continues   Tehe Training Continues Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:44 pm

6,000 ki gain
5,500 zenni gain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tehe Training Continues   Tehe Training Continues Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tehe Training Continues
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict :: The Universe :: Planet Earth-
Jump to: