Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A maybe gift

Go down 
+3
God
Grinite
Kei-Kun
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Location : In my closet, ruling over my kingdom of mutated elves and demonic bunnies

A maybe gift Empty
PostSubject: A maybe gift   A maybe gift Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:50 pm

If Grinite well let it i'm giveing all members 30,000 PL dont add it yet not untill Grinite agrees
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

A maybe gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: A maybe gift   A maybe gift Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:21 pm

No, we are not going through this again. When I have them out on the Original Site, it got out of hand and I was giving people like 200,000 PL every week. Nothing until a special holiday.
Back to top Go down
https://dbz-roc.rpg-board.net
God

A maybe gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: A maybe gift   A maybe gift Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:18 am

so... tuesday then?
Back to top Go down
Darthwin

Darthwin

A maybe gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: A maybe gift   A maybe gift Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 2:33 am

I think that happened because 3 admins did it. If we have only one admin do it on holidays and not make the increase over 50,000 unless it was a major holiday then 60,000 would be possible.
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

A maybe gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: A maybe gift   A maybe gift Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:50 am

Something like Christmas there will be like a 50% PL Gain(Of Your Own) and like 25,000 Zenni. We will give out PL Gains for Admins birthdays or something.
Back to top Go down
Saki

Saki

A maybe gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: A maybe gift   A maybe gift Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:04 am

giving out free PL is just stupid, especialy so early in the site's history wtf?! thats like everyone making lvl 100 characters to start off with
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

A maybe gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: A maybe gift   A maybe gift Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:24 am

Exactly, thats why its a rare occasion.
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

A maybe gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: A maybe gift   A maybe gift Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:51 am

what about other members bdays lol (mine is April 21 lol)
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

A maybe gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: A maybe gift   A maybe gift Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:57 am

Yea, its not fair to give it only to admins, thats OP and unfair towards other members.
and i recently had my birthday [april 4th]
but still, i dont think we should give away PL for special ocasions.
Because its not like, its christmas, Kid goku becomes a supersaiyan.
Or Vegeta turned 40, he got ss3 for his birthday >>
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Location : In my closet, ruling over my kingdom of mutated elves and demonic bunnies

A maybe gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: A maybe gift   A maybe gift Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:01 pm

Eh good points,grinite i say we ban giveing out PL and on rare occasions we just give out a few hundred zenni
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

A maybe gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: A maybe gift   A maybe gift Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:49 am

Vergil, I mean like on Admins birthdays everyone gets PL.
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

A maybe gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: A maybe gift   A maybe gift Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:22 am

I understand, but still i dont think we should give out Pl on a rare occasion.
People should work for their Boosts.
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

A maybe gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: A maybe gift   A maybe gift Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:18 am

HTF did you get that PL???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A maybe gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: A maybe gift   A maybe gift Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A maybe gift
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict :: Beginning Information :: Announcements and News-
Jump to: