Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official Suggestion/Discussion Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

Official Suggestion/Discussion Thread Empty
PostSubject: Official Suggestion/Discussion Thread   Official Suggestion/Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:06 am

Ok, this section is starting to get a little crowded with idea's, and personally its annoying me. So, here is the era of this! You may post up suggestions that you think will make this site better. Every new suggestion that gets posted up HERE will be the discussion. When more then 75% of the people on this site vote for it, it will be discussed by myself, Kei-Kun, probably Darthwin and the Admin(When we have decided), then we will post it up here. So begin!

Idea of the moment: I(Grinite) was thinking of an idea. We could have a World Tournament every now and then.

Last edited by Grinite on Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://dbz-roc.rpg-board.net
Darthwin

Darthwin

PostSubject: Re: Official Suggestion/Discussion Thread   Official Suggestion/Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:08 am

well if everyone is active for it then I would like the idea of a tournament.
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

PostSubject: Re: Official Suggestion/Discussion Thread   Official Suggestion/Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:12 am

The good thing is is that this time around everyone is active...
Back to top Go down
Saki

Saki

PostSubject: Re: Official Suggestion/Discussion Thread   Official Suggestion/Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:02 am

i'll vote yes, but we should have prizes for 1st and 2nd place, possibly third unlike the actual dbz tournament. It will influence more people to join, but still have the 1st place prize be an insane amount of zeni so they still try for 1st, not just 2nd. or something like that
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

PostSubject: Re: Official Suggestion/Discussion Thread   Official Suggestion/Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:26 am

Cool. I will start it up in a weeks time.
Back to top Go down
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Official Suggestion/Discussion Thread   Official Suggestion/Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 1:39 am

Maybe we should have time travel quests.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Suggestion/Discussion Thread   Official Suggestion/Discussion Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Suggestion/Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 1