Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kei-kun vs Steve

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Steve

Kei-kun vs Steve Empty
PostSubject: Kei-kun vs Steve   Kei-kun vs Steve Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:23 pm

Maneki woke up and it was a nice and shining day. The sun was up birds were chirping and manekis mom made pancakes. After eating his breakfast he went off to west city so he could train at the local dojo. When he arrived at the dojo they recognized him from his previous visits and had no one willing to train with him. So maneki decided to wait for someone who would be willing to fight him.
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Location : In my closet, ruling over my kingdom of mutated elves and demonic bunnies

Kei-kun vs Steve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kei-kun vs Steve   Kei-kun vs Steve Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:26 pm

Keitaro walked into the dojo and looked around. "So this is a earth training facility eh." he said unimpressed. "Oh yeah i bet my three best students can take you down." said the head trainer. "Bring it." keitaro said in a rather bored tone. All three of them came running at him he simply flared his ki and sent them flying into a wall knocking them out.
Back to top Go down
Steve

Kei-kun vs Steve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kei-kun vs Steve   Kei-kun vs Steve Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:31 pm

Maneki saw some guy release a wave a ki which knocked a group of three into a wall knocking them out. Maneki got up and said to him "hey dude with the weird hair do lets see if you can handle me." Maneki then charged and launched a kick at his face.
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Location : In my closet, ruling over my kingdom of mutated elves and demonic bunnies

Kei-kun vs Steve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kei-kun vs Steve   Kei-kun vs Steve Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:34 pm

Keitaro ducked under the kick did a one hand stand and sent a kick to the kids gut. As he jumped on to a wall and off it went to punch him in the face.
Back to top Go down
Steve

Kei-kun vs Steve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kei-kun vs Steve   Kei-kun vs Steve Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:43 pm

Maneki was surpried that his attack was dodged but he was even more surprised that he got kicked in the gut and it really hurt. Maneki was lucky enough to have recovered from the kick quickly and so he used his legs to propel himself off the wall and causing the guys punch to miss him and hit the wall. Maneki then took that as a chance for a counter attack. he propelled himself off the other wall back at the guy and aimed a punch at his face.
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Kei-kun vs Steve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kei-kun vs Steve   Kei-kun vs Steve Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:59 pm

Keitaro's punch broke the wall as he saw a punch comeing to his face he pulled out his fist and it met with the other guys.
Back to top Go down
Steve

Kei-kun vs Steve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kei-kun vs Steve   Kei-kun vs Steve Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:56 am

Maneki felt his fist and the guys connect which from the sheer power of it caused a shock wave. The shock wave sent chairs flying into all directions causing holes in the wall and braking some of the windows. Maneki knew that the fight was going to be getting intense and so he quickly backed off away from the guy. He decided that it was time to use some real techniques on him. Maneki decided to start by picking up a chair and throwing it the air above the guy in an attempt to scare him a big and then Maneki charged at the guy and started to use janken on him. He started by using janken rock on him.
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Kei-kun vs Steve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kei-kun vs Steve   Kei-kun vs Steve Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:25 pm

Keitaro doged and sent a heel kick to the guys head before jumping back and kicking a big glass shard at him
Back to top Go down
Steve

Kei-kun vs Steve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kei-kun vs Steve   Kei-kun vs Steve Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:28 pm

Maneki dodged a kick aimed at his head just barley and then a shard of glass hit his arm and he started to bleed. Maneki quickly went onto the counter attack and threw a shoe at the guys head.
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Kei-kun vs Steve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kei-kun vs Steve   Kei-kun vs Steve Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:35 pm

Keitaro let the shoe hit him it seemed to do little to no damage. "Wow that was a dumb ass move." keitaro said. Keitaro jumped into the air and sent a punch to his face.
Back to top Go down
Steve

Kei-kun vs Steve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kei-kun vs Steve   Kei-kun vs Steve Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:38 pm

Maneki saw the punch coming and stopped it with a janken paper and then used his other hand for a janken scissor to poke the guy in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Kei-kun vs Steve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kei-kun vs Steve   Kei-kun vs Steve Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:39 pm

Keitaro grabed the guys hand and threw him. He then shoot ten glass shards at the guy.
Back to top Go down
Steve

Kei-kun vs Steve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kei-kun vs Steve   Kei-kun vs Steve Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:41 pm

Maneki regained his balance and landed and then by some miracle he cuaght all then pieces of glass and he then said" woah i cant believe i did that." He then put the glass of the floor and smashed it. He then threw the wasps nest that was in the back of the dojo at the guy.
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Kei-kun vs Steve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kei-kun vs Steve   Kei-kun vs Steve Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:45 pm

Keitaro looked at the wasp comeing at him and went "Boo." The wasp flew away. Keitaro then tore out a big chunk of the wall and threw it at the kid.
Back to top Go down
Steve

Kei-kun vs Steve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kei-kun vs Steve   Kei-kun vs Steve Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:47 pm

Maneki saw the piece of wall coming and countered by throwing a chair at the guy and at the piece of wall.
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Kei-kun vs Steve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kei-kun vs Steve   Kei-kun vs Steve Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:43 pm

Keitaro head butted the chair breaking it and ran at maneki and threw a round house kick to the head.
Back to top Go down
Steve

Kei-kun vs Steve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kei-kun vs Steve   Kei-kun vs Steve Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:51 pm

Maneki quickly blocked the kick and then retreated to the outer side of the dojo. The fight was getting intense and there was no sign of a victor in sight. Maneki decided to start fight against the guy seriously. Maneki charged at the guy and then jumped at the wall to the left of him and used it to propel himself at the guy. He landed behind the guy and tried to do a spin kick at the guys feet to cause him to lose balance.
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Kei-kun vs Steve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kei-kun vs Steve   Kei-kun vs Steve Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:52 pm

Keitaro did a back flip and sent a heel kick to his leg with enough force to crack the ground.
Back to top Go down
Steve

Kei-kun vs Steve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kei-kun vs Steve   Kei-kun vs Steve Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:55 pm

Maneki watched as the guy delivered a heel kick to his own leg which was weird. Maneki knew he shouldn't have but he started to laugh about it. He then threw a rock at the guy.

occ(add more details you didn't say whos leg)
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Kei-kun vs Steve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kei-kun vs Steve   Kei-kun vs Steve Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:57 pm

Keitaro's leg had sliped and went to his own leg he moved his leg out of the way and flew back. He riped out a tree and threw it at maneki.
Back to top Go down
Steve

Kei-kun vs Steve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kei-kun vs Steve   Kei-kun vs Steve Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:00 pm

Maneki watched as the guy was starting to get mad. He saw the guy pick up the dojo masters bansai tree from the master office and threw it at maneki. Maneki knew how much the plant meant to his master so he made sure to catch it when it came to him. Maneki then set it to the side and he grabbed a fighting staff from the rack of fighting racks. He then charged at the guy and tried to whack him.
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Kei-kun vs Steve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kei-kun vs Steve   Kei-kun vs Steve Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:05 pm

The staff hit keitaro and broke. Keitaro sent a kick to maneki's gut the a punch to his face.
Back to top Go down
Steve

Kei-kun vs Steve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kei-kun vs Steve   Kei-kun vs Steve Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:08 pm

Maneki was hit and sent flying by the double point attack. He was knocked through the dojos door and he was outside. He then picked up the tree that was directly in front of the dojo and said to the guy "he dude all i have to say to you is bonsai." He then swung the fully grown oak tree at the guy.
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Kei-kun vs Steve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kei-kun vs Steve   Kei-kun vs Steve Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:10 pm

Keitaro broke the tree then looked at maneki. He sent his foot down into the street sending what felt like a shock wave through the ground.
Back to top Go down
Steve

Kei-kun vs Steve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kei-kun vs Steve   Kei-kun vs Steve Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:12 pm

Maneki was knocked off balance by the sudden shock wave that the guy had caused and he was able to recover by landing on his hands. He then walked over using his hands and tried to kick the guy in the face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kei-kun vs Steve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kei-kun vs Steve   Kei-kun vs Steve Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kei-kun vs Steve
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict :: Application :: Beginners Battles-
Jump to: