Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'll Make a man out of you

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vergil

Vergil

I'll Make a man out of you Empty
PostSubject: I'll Make a man out of you   I'll Make a man out of you Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:21 pm

This is the song that helps me train Razz

Mr popo is epic, just as the song
Back to top Go down
Spinazo

Spinazo

PostSubject: Re: I'll Make a man out of you   I'll Make a man out of you Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:35 pm

Team Four Star is utterly brilliant!

I really love their Abridged series. Their versions of Mr. Popo and Nappa are funny.
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: I'll Make a man out of you   I'll Make a man out of you Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:15 pm

EPIC!!!
Back to top Go down
Pakos

Pakos

PostSubject: Re: I'll Make a man out of you   I'll Make a man out of you Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:42 am

Abridged rocks...
E ver watched Bardock:Father of Goku Abridged!!! its hilarious
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll Make a man out of you   I'll Make a man out of you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'll Make a man out of you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict :: Capsule Corp :: Chat Room-
Jump to: