Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The last training..... for now [consider this your birthday present]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vergil

Vergil

The last training..... for now [consider this your birthday present] Empty
PostSubject: The last training..... for now [consider this your birthday present]   The last training..... for now [consider this your birthday present] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:44 pm

Flying from Korins tower, Shinzui started the search for Altair.
Kami told him that the man was a few steps removed from a breakthrough that might lead their side to victory.
Having improved his sensory skills with help of Kami's wise words and practice, he was able of finding him very soon.
Landing near his previous house in the mountains, he found a trace of Ki that belonged to altair.
Following the trail of ki, he found Altair.

Last edited by Vergil on Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: The last training..... for now [consider this your birthday present]   The last training..... for now [consider this your birthday present] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:59 pm

Altair was training out behind the house throwing punch after punch trying to increase there speed. Once Shinzui landed, Altair had turned around, "Are you here for some more training?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: The last training..... for now [consider this your birthday present]   The last training..... for now [consider this your birthday present] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:03 pm

"No, i am here to kick your ass" Shinzui said smiling while raising his powerlevel to the limit.
As purple Ki was flaring all over the place, his powerlevel kept on rising till it eventually hit max power.

Starting Ki: 68,200

Last edited by Vergil on Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: The last training..... for now [consider this your birthday present]   The last training..... for now [consider this your birthday present] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:30 pm

Altair charged his power ready for an attack, " I think i will give you the first move this time." Altair said then smiled at Shinzui.

Starting:52,600
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: The last training..... for now [consider this your birthday present]   The last training..... for now [consider this your birthday present] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:12 pm

"This might be our last training together for now, Kami had a very urgent thing to tell me" Shinzui explained to Altair.
"But we will have one last training together" he said while getting in the fighting position.
Having gained a great amount of speed from his special training with ki, he had learned the ability to leave afterimage's and use the solar flare.
"My training has exceeded that which i held possible, Let me show you" he said while running straight at Altair with his fists ready to strike.
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: The last training..... for now [consider this your birthday present]   The last training..... for now [consider this your birthday present] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:23 pm

Altair lowered himself into a fighting stance and then he would launch a hardened punch at Shinzui.

Starting: 52,600
used in punch: 600
Left: 52,000
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Location : In my closet, ruling over my kingdom of mutated elves and demonic bunnies

PostSubject: Re: The last training..... for now [consider this your birthday present]   The last training..... for now [consider this your birthday present] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:23 pm

Keitaro flew into the are and floated above the water watching the fight.
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: The last training..... for now [consider this your birthday present]   The last training..... for now [consider this your birthday present] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:29 pm

Still charging forward, he noticed that Altair was going for a punch.
Keeping up the charge with even more speed, he was ready to counter the punch once it was fired.
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: The last training..... for now [consider this your birthday present]   The last training..... for now [consider this your birthday present] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:30 pm

Altair punched.
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Location : In my closet, ruling over my kingdom of mutated elves and demonic bunnies

PostSubject: Re: The last training..... for now [consider this your birthday present]   The last training..... for now [consider this your birthday present] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:32 pm

"Wow what a weak fight." keitaro said with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: The last training..... for now [consider this your birthday present]   The last training..... for now [consider this your birthday present] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:38 pm

As the punch was fired at him, he fired a point blank blast of Ki.
Because of the blast, the two became covered by a blanket of dust, making it hard to see eachother.

Starting Ki: 68,200
Ki used: 1200
Ki remaining: 67,000
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: The last training..... for now [consider this your birthday present]   The last training..... for now [consider this your birthday present] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:43 pm

as the attack kicked up dust Altair closed his eyes to try and sense where Shinzui was.

damage: 1,200
Left: 50,800
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The last training..... for now [consider this your birthday present]   The last training..... for now [consider this your birthday present] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:46 pm

Keitaro shoot a dark blast at altair to get them to know he was here.

Ki used:1
ki left:38,162
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: The last training..... for now [consider this your birthday present]   The last training..... for now [consider this your birthday present] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:47 pm

Jumping up out of the dust, he charged a mass of Ki and fired it into the dustcloud.
"Haaaaaaaaaa" Shinzui shouted before firing a blast wave of ki at altair.

Starting Ki: 67,000
Ki used for ki blast barrage: 2000
Ki remaining: 65,000
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: The last training..... for now [consider this your birthday present]   The last training..... for now [consider this your birthday present] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:53 pm

Altair dodged the blast from Shinzui but was pinched by the spec launched by Keitaro. Altair looked up to see him and charged, "I will finally show you how much i have improved and beat you to a bloody pulp!" At this poin Altair did not care about Shinzui. "KI!!!" Altair launched a Ki wave up at Keitaro.

Starting: 50,800
used to dodge: 300
Used in Ki Wave: 1,500
Left:49,000
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The last training..... for now [consider this your birthday present]   The last training..... for now [consider this your birthday present] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:54 pm

Keitaro stuck his hand out and deflected the blast back at altair. "To easy." he said with a yawn.

KI used:1,500
KI left:36,662

Last edited by Kei-Kun on Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: The last training..... for now [consider this your birthday present]   The last training..... for now [consider this your birthday present] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:56 pm

Noticing that keitaro was here, he was a little confused.
Then, he became very angry, but not just at Keitaro, also at Altair for ignoring him.
"HOW DARE YOU IGNORE ME!" he said while firing a powerfull blast his way.

Starting Ki: 65,000
Ki used for Bakuha: 2000
Ki remaining: 63,000
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: The last training..... for now [consider this your birthday present]   The last training..... for now [consider this your birthday present] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:25 pm

Altair dodged the attack from Shinzui, then continued his assault against Keitaro.

"Too Easy huh? how about this!?" Altair Transformed his arm into its first form, no one has seen his new arm transformation and did not feel the need to use it.

"Full power!! HHAA!!!" Altair launched his Full Power Beam at Keitaro

Starting 49,000
gain from boost: 20,000
Used in Beam:20,000(lol)
Left: 49,000
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The last training..... for now [consider this your birthday present]   The last training..... for now [consider this your birthday present] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:28 pm

Keitaro jumped over the attack and yawned. "Yep to easy." he said throwing a false moon into the sky and going into the great ape form. "Maybe you should stop yelling your attacks." keitaro said with a chuckle.

Ki:51,662
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: The last training..... for now [consider this your birthday present]   The last training..... for now [consider this your birthday present] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:34 pm

Altair was amazed that Keitaro dodged the attack, but was growing tired of this ape form.

"and maybe you should try something new!" Altair launched an orb of Ki at the moon to try and destroy it while at the same time assaulted the ape head on with a flurry of punches and kicks.

Starting: 49,000
used in orb: 500
Used in Punches and kicks: 2,500
Left: 46,000
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: The last training..... for now [consider this your birthday present]   The last training..... for now [consider this your birthday present] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:55 pm

Stepping in between the two with high speed, he launched a furious assualt of punches and kicks at Altair.
"You're going to get it now" he said while starting to get mad.
Not caring about the ape for the moment, he kept on his assualt.
It was the first time he actually got mad at a friend.

Starting Ki: 63,000
Ki used for close combat assualt: 3000
Ki remaining: 60,000

Last edited by Vergil on Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The last training..... for now [consider this your birthday present]   The last training..... for now [consider this your birthday present] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 1:41 pm

Keitaro put his hand infront of the blast blocking it. "Wow i thought you were stronger then that." keitaro said.
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: The last training..... for now [consider this your birthday present]   The last training..... for now [consider this your birthday present] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:06 pm

Altair looked at Shinzui and just dodged his assault "why are you trying to fight me? this fool is here to obviously try and do harm to us and you assault me, what type of friend does that over a training exersice!?" Altair asked while dodging.

When he finished his statement Altair launched a Full Power Beam point blank at Shinzui.

Ki to dodge: 1,500
Used in Beam: 5,000
Ki left: 39,500
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: The last training..... for now [consider this your birthday present]   The last training..... for now [consider this your birthday present] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:08 pm

Using the afterimage technique to dodge the attack, he moved at Altair again and kept on his assualt.
"He is not able to win againt us, so he can wait his turn" Shinzui said.

Starting Ki: 60,000
Ki used for close combat assualt: 3000
Ki remaining: 57,000
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: The last training..... for now [consider this your birthday present]   The last training..... for now [consider this your birthday present] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:19 pm

" You are a fool, you know our fight will leave us tired and weak, we always go all out against one another, giving Keitaro the chance to kill us both!" Altair said as he continued to dodge the assault.

Ki to dodge: 1,500
Ki Left: 38,000
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The last training..... for now [consider this your birthday present]   The last training..... for now [consider this your birthday present] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The last training..... for now [consider this your birthday present]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict :: The Universe :: Planet Earth-
Jump to: