Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zilo vs (anyone.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TakaSenpai

TakaSenpai

Zilo vs (anyone.) Empty
PostSubject: Zilo vs (anyone.)   Zilo vs (anyone.) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:48 pm

Zilo was hiding in a cave after running from a few sayians.
Back to top Go down
Darthwin

Darthwin

Zilo vs (anyone.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zilo vs (anyone.)   Zilo vs (anyone.) Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 1:51 am

Darthwin had landed on the cave and looked around for a moment. He sensed the powerlevel of a saiyan nearby and decided to check it out.
Back to top Go down
TakaSenpai

TakaSenpai

Zilo vs (anyone.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zilo vs (anyone.)   Zilo vs (anyone.) Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:24 pm

Zilo could see the man walking closer. He charged up a ball of ki so the man could see deep into the cave. "What do you want with me?" Zilo was ready to defend himself.
Back to top Go down
Darthwin

Darthwin

Zilo vs (anyone.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zilo vs (anyone.)   Zilo vs (anyone.) Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:35 am

"I sensed a powerlevel nearby and decided to check it out and here I find what looks like a saiyan" he replied in a calm tone. He charged up a ki ball in his left hand that was the size of a soccer ball. It showed he was not afraid of his ki ball. "who are you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
TakaSenpai

TakaSenpai

Zilo vs (anyone.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zilo vs (anyone.)   Zilo vs (anyone.) Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:15 pm

"My name is Zilo the legendary sayian and who might you be traveler?"
Back to top Go down
Darthwin

Darthwin

Zilo vs (anyone.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zilo vs (anyone.)   Zilo vs (anyone.) Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:10 am

"I see your a legendary saiyan how interesting" he replied, as he had a calm smirk on his face. "my name is Darthwin" he replied in a calm tone.
Back to top Go down
TakaSenpai

TakaSenpai

Zilo vs (anyone.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zilo vs (anyone.)   Zilo vs (anyone.) Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:12 am

"Hmmm Darthwin i've heard that name somewhere before somewhere so you wanted to check out what the power level was you where sensing.
Back to top Go down
Darthwin

Darthwin

Zilo vs (anyone.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zilo vs (anyone.)   Zilo vs (anyone.) Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:37 am

"yes indeed I did" he replied, as he suppressed his powerlevel for a moment to make sure he would think it was equal to his.
Back to top Go down
TakaSenpai

TakaSenpai

Zilo vs (anyone.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zilo vs (anyone.)   Zilo vs (anyone.) Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:10 pm

He stands up and smiles"Anyway im weaker then you because i am a weak legendary sayian."
Back to top Go down
Darthwin

Darthwin

Zilo vs (anyone.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zilo vs (anyone.)   Zilo vs (anyone.) Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:36 pm

"well that is interesting to here" he replied, as he goes into a fighting stance "then how about a spar" he replied.
Back to top Go down
TakaSenpai

TakaSenpai

Zilo vs (anyone.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zilo vs (anyone.)   Zilo vs (anyone.) Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 2:24 pm

Zilo gets into a defensive position to wait to see what he does. Then he smiles at the strange man hoping to put up a good fight.
Back to top Go down
Darthwin

Darthwin

Zilo vs (anyone.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zilo vs (anyone.)   Zilo vs (anyone.) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:37 am

Darthwin smirked and went into his fighting stance for a moment. "ok you can make the first move" he replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zilo vs (anyone.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zilo vs (anyone.)   Zilo vs (anyone.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zilo vs (anyone.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict :: Application :: Beginners Battles-
Jump to: