Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NEW! Grinite vs Keitaro

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

NEW! Grinite vs Keitaro Empty
PostSubject: NEW! Grinite vs Keitaro   NEW! Grinite vs Keitaro Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 3:40 am

Grinite landed on a Mountain top, he sensed a very strong power heading his way. "Yay, a new challenge" Grinite said to himself. He hadn't had a real challenge in a long time, so he was enthusiastic for this battle. "God dammit when are you gonna get here" Grinite angrily yelled. He was getting impatient.
Back to top Go down
https://dbz-roc.rpg-board.net
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Location : In my closet, ruling over my kingdom of mutated elves and demonic bunnies

PostSubject: Re: NEW! Grinite vs Keitaro   NEW! Grinite vs Keitaro Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 pm

Sorry man i deleted my app by mistake so i made a new one.
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

PostSubject: Re: NEW! Grinite vs Keitaro   NEW! Grinite vs Keitaro Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:18 pm

Thats alright, I accepted your new one so lets carry on.
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Location : In my closet, ruling over my kingdom of mutated elves and demonic bunnies

PostSubject: Re: NEW! Grinite vs Keitaro   NEW! Grinite vs Keitaro Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:31 pm

Keitaro had flown to a moutain top in his hand, Was a dark power ball he threw it at the side of the moutain making it explode and rain down on west city. He watched the rocks hit bulidings and cars. He saw people being killed. "Haha this is the advantage of being a saiyan." he said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

PostSubject: Re: NEW! Grinite vs Keitaro   NEW! Grinite vs Keitaro Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:35 pm

Grinite sat on a rock. He was thinking about all the people in West City. BOOM! Grinite looked down, the whole Mountain side was collapsing. "What the hell?" Grinite asked himself. The Saiyan flew into the air. The rocks were raining down on the poor citizens. Grinite then looked behind him, he saw a man behind him. "What the hell did you do that for you dick?" Grinite angrily cursed"
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

PostSubject: Re: NEW! Grinite vs Keitaro   NEW! Grinite vs Keitaro Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:43 pm

"Simple they killed some one close to me...and i intend to get my revenge." he said sending another blast at the city blowing it up. "They are evil even more so then me." he said as he spit at the city.
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

PostSubject: Re: NEW! Grinite vs Keitaro   NEW! Grinite vs Keitaro Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:46 pm

Grinite listened to what the Saiyan had to say. "So! Not all of them took the life of someone close to you! You didn't have to kill them all!" Grinite yelled. The Saiyan then spat on the city. Grinite quickly rushed to the destination where he was spitting, and caught the spit in his hand, he then ran back up the cliff and wiped the spit on a rock, then threw it at the Saiyan. "Dickface!" Grinite yelled as he threw the rock at the man.
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

PostSubject: Re: NEW! Grinite vs Keitaro   NEW! Grinite vs Keitaro Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:49 pm

Keitaro let the rock hit him...it had little to no effect on him. "Listen they had beatin her did unspeakable things to her. They gave me her little sister back she is what little famliy i have left. Do you know how it feels to lose your famliy. I want to kill everyone who hurt her and i will protect my little sister." he said with tears going down his face "Bah i'm a saiyan saiyans dont cry." he said wipeing the tears away.

Last edited by Kei-Kun on Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

PostSubject: Re: NEW! Grinite vs Keitaro   NEW! Grinite vs Keitaro Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:52 pm

"I have, I have had people I love taken away from me, my Mother and Father. That is why I want to kill Frieza so bad!" Grinite yelled. He sat down on the ground, tears dripping out of his eyes. "If I cry, its because im proud!" Grinite yelled. He stood back up and darted at the Saiyan. "HAAA!" He yelled as he sent a punch at the Saiyan.
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

PostSubject: Re: NEW! Grinite vs Keitaro   NEW! Grinite vs Keitaro Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:07 pm

"You and i are the same...All most." he said jumping out of the way. "My famliy was mostly killed in a war. My father and mother dead because of some fight. I dont want to fight you. You are a saiyan i can feel your power." he said. "But if you want to fight." he said landing "Bring it on."
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

PostSubject: Re: NEW! Grinite vs Keitaro   NEW! Grinite vs Keitaro Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:10 pm

Grinite back flipped back into his starting position. "I am nothing like you!" Grinite yelled as the rage flowed through his body. "Normally I am kind hearted, but when I am heated up. Your dead" Grinite informed his opponent. "You make the first move..."
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

PostSubject: Re: NEW! Grinite vs Keitaro   NEW! Grinite vs Keitaro Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:12 pm

Keitaro just sighed "I hate to fight one of my own but oh well." he said inhaleing deep and blasting out a fire ball at the kid as he was behind him and went to kick him into the fire ball

KI at start:500
KI in fire ball:50
KI in kick:50
KI left:400
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

PostSubject: Re: NEW! Grinite vs Keitaro   NEW! Grinite vs Keitaro Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:22 pm

Grinite saw the fireball coming his way, he charged up an ki blast of his own to match it. "Haa!" Grinite yelled as he sent the ki bolt at the Saiyan. Grinite then noticed his opponent behind him going for a kick, he quickly dodged it and threw him into the collision, Grinite then jumped back to his starting position.

Starting Ki: 500
Ki Used in Blast: 50
Ki Used in throw: 50
Ki Left: 400
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

PostSubject: Re: NEW! Grinite vs Keitaro   NEW! Grinite vs Keitaro Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:40 pm

Keitaro was hit by both attack in turn he shot a flame at the saiyan before passing out

KI taken from hits:100
KI in attack:300
KI left:0
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

PostSubject: Re: NEW! Grinite vs Keitaro   NEW! Grinite vs Keitaro Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:50 pm

Haha lol.

Both:

PL: 2,000
Zenni: 1,500
Back to top Go down
gotank

PostSubject: Re: NEW! Grinite vs Keitaro   NEW! Grinite vs Keitaro Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:13 pm

can either one of you fight me
Back to top Go down
gotank

PostSubject: Re: NEW! Grinite vs Keitaro   NEW! Grinite vs Keitaro Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:13 pm

Back to top Go down
gotank

PostSubject: Re: NEW! Grinite vs Keitaro   NEW! Grinite vs Keitaro Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

PostSubject: Re: NEW! Grinite vs Keitaro   NEW! Grinite vs Keitaro Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:23 pm

NO. You must APPLY first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW! Grinite vs Keitaro   NEW! Grinite vs Keitaro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW! Grinite vs Keitaro
Page 1 of 1