Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Keitaro vs Altair

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Location : In my closet, ruling over my kingdom of mutated elves and demonic bunnies

Keitaro vs Altair Empty
PostSubject: Keitaro vs Altair   Keitaro vs Altair Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:09 pm

Keitaro was in the forest training. "Soon this planet well pay." he thought as he blasted down a tree. On keitaro was ki holder making his ki level go down to 350. He flared his power wanting to fight some one. "That might get some one here." he thought.
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

Keitaro vs Altair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keitaro vs Altair   Keitaro vs Altair Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:12 pm

Altair walked out from behind some trees. " You seem like a pretty powerful, attack me now!" Altair said ready for a fight, as he charged his power to show it to his opponent. " I am Altair Kudo, and im here for a good fight."
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Location : In my closet, ruling over my kingdom of mutated elves and demonic bunnies

Keitaro vs Altair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keitaro vs Altair   Keitaro vs Altair Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:17 pm

"Right." keitaro said jumping into the air going to hit him with a heel kick. Jumping back not careing if he hit or not jumped into a tree and shot a fire blast at the guy.

KI at start:350
Ki used in fire:50
Ki left:300
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

Keitaro vs Altair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keitaro vs Altair   Keitaro vs Altair Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:32 pm

Altair dodged the fireball and pivoted his feet, and reared his right arm, " Nice attack, but try this! KI!" Altair launched his Ki Wave at his opponent

Starting Ki: 350
Spent: 100
Left: 250
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Keitaro vs Altair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keitaro vs Altair   Keitaro vs Altair Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:35 pm

Keitaro was hit by the attack and sent into a wall. "Well that hurt." he said. "Dark blast!" he said fireing fifty dark ki blast at the guy.

KI lost:100
Ki used:50
ki left:150
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

Keitaro vs Altair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keitaro vs Altair   Keitaro vs Altair Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:39 pm

Altair was bombarded with each blast and was drilled into the ground digging deeper and deeper with each attack. "This guy is good, IM LOVING IT!" Altiar jumped out of the hole and attacked with a few punches to his Foe

Starting Ki: 250
Spent: 75
Left: 125
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Keitaro vs Altair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keitaro vs Altair   Keitaro vs Altair Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:42 pm

Keitaro waited for him to get close enough then "BURNING DEATH!" he said shooting the fire ball at him.

Ki used in fire ball:125
ki left:25
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

Keitaro vs Altair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keitaro vs Altair   Keitaro vs Altair Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:24 pm

Altair was too close to dodge and took the hit head on, Altair just layed on the ground "you are strong i will just have to get stronger....." were the last words Altair spat out before passing out on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Keitaro vs Altair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keitaro vs Altair   Keitaro vs Altair Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:28 pm

"Hn i was holding back i was at 350 my true power is 8,900." he said with a chuckle. He flew up into the air and flew away his final thought "That man had a strange..aura around him."

GRADE
Back to top Go down
Darthwin

Darthwin

Keitaro vs Altair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keitaro vs Altair   Keitaro vs Altair Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

kei: 1263 ki
1200 zenni

Altair :1044 ki
1000 zenni
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

Keitaro vs Altair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keitaro vs Altair   Keitaro vs Altair Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:23 pm

Darthwin, for fights you do not need to do a word count, just post up what you think they should get. Also when you grade, make the PL and Zenni grade to the closest hundred. Ex:

Your Grade: 1917
My Grade: 1,900
Back to top Go down
https://dbz-roc.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Keitaro vs Altair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keitaro vs Altair   Keitaro vs Altair Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keitaro vs Altair
Page 1 of 1