Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saki vs Kei-kun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saki

Saki

Saki vs Kei-kun Empty
PostSubject: Saki vs Kei-kun   Saki vs Kei-kun Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:43 am

Saki stood on top of a small hill in the middle of a large grassy plain. She was ready to fight someone, curious about the limit of her abilities. Her hair blew past her face on the windy plain, and she closed her eyes to take in the peaceful enviroment. She wore white baggy pants, and a form fitting black sleevless shirt. Simple garb for a simple battle.
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Location : In my closet, ruling over my kingdom of mutated elves and demonic bunnies

Saki vs Kei-kun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saki vs Kei-kun   Saki vs Kei-kun Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:34 pm

Keitaro had been looking for a fight. He looked around and felt for a power level. "I feel a strong power level....Reminds me of broly for some reason." he said with a yawn. He flew into the area and landed his red scarf blowing in the wind. He looked at the women in front of him. "Why dose your ki feel like that of the legendary super saiyan broly?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Saki

Saki

Saki vs Kei-kun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saki vs Kei-kun   Saki vs Kei-kun Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:58 pm

Saki did not open her eyes as a man landed near her. He must be very powerful like she was if he could fly. He immediatly asked her why her energy felt like someone else's. Someone named Broly. "I don't know anyone by that name, but I can see that your obviously itching for a fight. How about you tell me who this Broly person is if I win?" She turned to face him opening her eyes to see this strange person was who had found her. Young was her first thought.
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Location : In my closet, ruling over my kingdom of mutated elves and demonic bunnies

Saki vs Kei-kun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saki vs Kei-kun   Saki vs Kei-kun Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:01 pm

"Fine." he said flareing his power. He took a fighting stance "You make the first move." he said

Ki to start:10,163
Back to top Go down
Saki

Saki

Saki vs Kei-kun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saki vs Kei-kun   Saki vs Kei-kun Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:10 pm

Saki smiled, this kid knew what he wanted at least. She ran towards him, launching herself into a rotary flykick right at his head.

Ki to start 350
Ki used 15
Ki left 335
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Saki vs Kei-kun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saki vs Kei-kun   Saki vs Kei-kun Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:16 pm

Keitaro raised his arm and blocked the kick. Before grabing her leg and throwing her and sending a normal dark blast at her

Ki used to block:15
Ki used to throw:15
Ki used in dark blast:15
ki left:10,118
Back to top Go down
Saki

Saki

Saki vs Kei-kun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saki vs Kei-kun   Saki vs Kei-kun Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:29 pm

As Saki flew away from the powerful man, she realized that he was incredibly strong, much stronger than she was. She crossed her arms in front of her, reducing the damage from the dark energy ball he threw at her. The blast blew her back several hundred yards before she managed to plant her feet on the ground and push hard enough to deflect the blast away. She flew back to him, and landed with a smile of respect on her face. "I'm not even close to done yet, but you are way to strong for me. Mind if I claim defeat?"

Ki used blocking/deflecting 25
ki used flying 5
Ki remaining 305
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Saki vs Kei-kun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saki vs Kei-kun   Saki vs Kei-kun Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:30 pm

"Not at all. But as for broly he was the first legendary super saiyan you seem to have some of that power in you." he told her.
Back to top Go down
Saki

Saki

Saki vs Kei-kun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saki vs Kei-kun   Saki vs Kei-kun Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:36 pm

"Saiyan, what is a saiyan exactly, a superhuman, an alien? You seem to know much more about me than myself, I guess i'm pretty ignorant of the universe. How come your so young, yet know so much? Actualy, forgive me I shouldn't ask so many questions at once before I even introduce myself. My name is Saki."
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Saki vs Kei-kun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saki vs Kei-kun   Saki vs Kei-kun Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:40 pm

"I am keitaro." he said "As for saiyans i am one of them a warrior race meant to destroy or take over planets." he told her. "The reason i'm so young and know so much is frankly because i was born to learn." he said in a rather bored tone.
Back to top Go down
Saki

Saki

Saki vs Kei-kun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saki vs Kei-kun   Saki vs Kei-kun Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:46 pm

"I'll remember your name Keitaro, and if I am truly a saiyan also, then I have to think, and figure out some things. I hope I have a chance to fight you again someday, and hopefully win this time." She smirked as if she didn't believe that would ever really happen, and jumped into the air flying north.

Ki used flying 15/minute
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Saki vs Kei-kun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saki vs Kei-kun   Saki vs Kei-kun Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:47 pm

PL and zenni gain for both:1,000
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Saki vs Kei-kun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saki vs Kei-kun   Saki vs Kei-kun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saki vs Kei-kun
Page 1 of 1