Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saki comes to earth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saki

Saki

Saki comes to earth Empty
PostSubject: Saki comes to earth   Saki comes to earth Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:35 pm

Saki thought back to what her elder had said before she left. "You are to leave for earth, this is where you will find your destiny as the kai's have told me." They had given her a space pod, and supplies for her journey, wishing her well, and telling her to return when she had found her place in the universe. It hurt to leave the only family she had ever known, even though she was not a Namek. Looking out the window of the pod, she could see the blue planet of Earth, and wondered what it was like.

Down on Earth's surface, in West City, the streak of the pod blazed overhead landing in a mountain pass East of the city.
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Saki comes to earth   Saki comes to earth Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:39 pm

It was late at night, and Shinzui sat outside, eating some roasted pork.
Seeing a large meteor, he made a wish, thinking it was a falling star.
When he looked closer, he noticed that it was some sort of space pod.

Charging his Ki, he Rushed towards the place of impact.
Entering the impact zone, he saw the pod not far from him in the mountains.
Knocking on the outside of the pod, he shouted "Are you okay in there"
Back to top Go down
Saki

Saki

PostSubject: Re: Saki comes to earth   Saki comes to earth Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:48 pm

Her pod opened with a loud woosh and as she stepped out, she noticed that someone had already found her. He looked similar to herself, was he one of the humans from earth, or a 'saiyan' like she was supposed to be? She wondered if they even spoke the same language. "Uh, hello there." Saki wore her basic uniform the form fitting black shirt and loose white pants held on by a purple sash. She stood only a few inches taller than him too.
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Saki comes to earth   Saki comes to earth Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:52 pm

"Good, i see you're okey. My name is Shinzui, and are you... a saiyan".
Quickly inspecting the girl and the pod, he was almost sure that the girl was a saiyan, but then again, the pod wasnt saiyan technology and he was a bit confused about it.
"Where does that thing come from" he asked while inspecting the Pod.

"This is definetly not saiyan technology, but where the hell did it come from" he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Saki

Saki

PostSubject: Re: Saki comes to earth   Saki comes to earth Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:59 pm

"Shinzui? Thats a wierd name. My name's Saki" Saki smiled not trying to offend the man, since she was kind of a guest on this planet. "I don't know about saiyans. I'm trying to figure out if I am really a saiyan, but others keep calling me one so I guess that I must be." She sighed, and said, "This thing is from Namek. My elder gave it to me, and I don't know where they got it. I also don't know anything about saiyan technology."
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Saki comes to earth   Saki comes to earth Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:22 pm

"Thanks, i guess" Shinzui replied as he heard her say his name was weird.
"So tell me Saki, why did these uhm... Namekians send you to earth" he asked her, wondering what she was doing here.
Was she here to take over the planet like he was sent for, or just be sent there for no reason.
If she was to take over earth, he had to jump in quickly to avoid fighting another monster like his little brother.
"So, what do you think of earth, beautifull place isnt it".
Back to top Go down
Saki

Saki

PostSubject: Re: Saki comes to earth   Saki comes to earth Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:27 pm

"I guess i'm here to find my destiny, figure out who I am" This guy seemed to tensen up a bit preparing for her answer, but she simply stayed calm and at ease, and answered truthfully. "Earth is ok i guess, lots of color. I don't think I can truly say until I see the whole thing. Either way, I would still prefer back home on Namek. But tell me what you do, you're a saiyan?"
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Saki comes to earth   Saki comes to earth Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:37 pm

"Yea, i am a saiyan. i found out recently from my younger brother. He was stronger then me, he beat me and a friend of mine at thesame time. He told me i was a saiyan".
"I can tell that you are a saiyan, just because of the feeling i get about you when you first got here, i am sure of it" he said confident.
"Question is, are you a strong one"
He hoped she was, because she might be able to help in beating the threat his brother posed.
Back to top Go down
Saki

Saki

PostSubject: Re: Saki comes to earth   Saki comes to earth Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:06 pm

"I thought I was pretty strong, but recently i've been doubting it. Someone told me that saiyans were a warrior race. I think I need to become much stronger so that if I ever face someone as strong as the last saiyan I fought, I can win."
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Saki comes to earth   Saki comes to earth Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:14 am

"You dont seem like you are a dangerous person, so how would you feel about going with me and my friends. We are all pretty strong too" he said pretty confident.
"So, would you like joining me and my friends".
Back to top Go down
Saki

Saki

PostSubject: Re: Saki comes to earth   Saki comes to earth Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:34 am

"Well sure I guess." Saki was reluctant to join a team of people she didn't really know, but it was better than training alone, and suddenly running into some psycho killer without allies. "Where are your friends anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Saki comes to earth   Saki comes to earth Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:32 am

"My friends are scatteredthroughout the world, training themselves in their own seperate ways" Shinzui explained to Saki.
"Each of them are rather powerfull individuals, their names are Altair and darthwin. Darthwin is a saiyan like us, or atleast part saiyan. Altair gains his strength from his arm".
Having drawn their names and some bad sketches in the sand, he stood up straight and said,"Would you like to train against me, so i can feel the fukll extent of your current power" Shinzui asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Saki

Saki

PostSubject: Re: Saki comes to earth   Saki comes to earth Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:19 pm

Saki giggled at the bad drawings, they reminded her of her own artistic ability. "Darthwin and Altair... I have so much to learn about this universe, and so many people are more powerful than I imagined." Smiling at Shinzui's request, she gave him a smirk wanting badly to win, or at least prove that she was powerful in her own right. "Bring it on, friend" she said, dropping into her defensivce stance.
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Saki comes to earth   Saki comes to earth Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:09 pm

"Come at me, i am ready for you" he said smiling.
Raising his powerlevel, he totaled it to about 1,200 and got into the fighting position.
Preparing to counter the attack that would be coming soon, he kept smiling and kept a close eye on the girls movement.

Starting Ki: 1,200
Back to top Go down
Saki

Saki

PostSubject: Re: Saki comes to earth   Saki comes to earth Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:17 pm

"geez why do I always have to attack first?" Keeping her smile, she dashed at Shin, stepping solidly into his bubble and pushing both hands forward together, producing a large Ki ball and pushing it forward with a great amount of her physical force and ki combined to blast him backwards.

Ki starting 1,350
Ki used dashing 5
ki used for solid unbreaking stance 10
ki used for attack 200
ki left 1,135
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Saki comes to earth   Saki comes to earth Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:25 pm

Holding both hands forward, he held the blast with both hands.
Though his feet where standing pretty solid, the blast still pushed him back.
Focusing his ki, he launched the ball over his head.
As the ball shot out through the air, it hit a small mountain behind him and reduced it to dust.
"I see, youre not to be taken lightly ey" he said, stepping forward towards the girl.
"I'm sure you can do better then that" he said taunting the girl.

Ki: 1,200
Ki used: 200
Ki remaining: 1,000
Back to top Go down
Saki

Saki

PostSubject: Re: Saki comes to earth   Saki comes to earth Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:32 pm

Saki was impressed, though she hadn't used a whole ton of energy, he had been calm and deflected her attack nicley. She couldn't underestimate this guy. "I see you're not attacking, perhaps trying to make me waste energy? Thats fine, since you're just seeing how capable I am in the first place." She walked towards him and spun around delivering a roundhouse kick to the side of his knee.

ki 1,135

ki used for kick 20

ki remaining 1,115

Last edited by Saki on Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Saki comes to earth   Saki comes to earth Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:48 pm

Quickly jumping up straight, just high enough to jump over the kick, he extended his leg in order to give saki a kick straight to the chest.
"I dont want you to waste your energy at all, i want you to put up a dexent fight" he said still smiling.
"You'd be wise not to underestimate me".

Ki: 1,000
Ki used: 500
Ki remaining: 500
Back to top Go down
Saki

Saki

PostSubject: Re: Saki comes to earth   Saki comes to earth Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:08 pm

seeing Shinzui jump over her kick easily, she quickly altered her kick into a forward step but since it was already past where shinzui had been, she turned her body to accomodate for the balance shift. Her chest just to the side of shin's kick, she could feel how the wind blew past her, and realized that if it had hit her, she would have been pushed farther back than she thought, still in a funny side stepped position, she grabbed shinzui's leg, and continued to turn taking him with her, releasing her grip after a 150* turn and using the momentum her long arms gave to throw him as far as possible, hopefully into the mountain waaaaaaay over to shin's left. She was concentrating on her movement so much, she forgot to respond at all to his comment.

ki 1,115

ki used altering position at high speed 150

ki used throwing 50

ki remaining 915

(if you interupt me or something during this counter i'll edit it after =)
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Saki comes to earth   Saki comes to earth Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:22 pm

As he got trown into the air, he flew all the way back.
Not trying to stop it at all, he enjoyed the flight untill he was but a few meters away from the mountain.
Turning his legs, he set of on the rocky surface and stood on the top of the small mountain.
"She is doing really good, i guess i can sow her what my true power is by now".
Tightening his muscles, he charged his energy as the mountain started cracking and a huge aura flew out of his body.

Rising from 500, it went to 10,000, then jumping to its peak of 45,100.
In a matter of seconds, Shinzui showed his true power.
"Now them, lets start round two" Shinzui said still smiling.
Charging at the girl, he was decreasing the distance between the two.

True Powerlevel released: 45,100
Back to top Go down
Saki

Saki

PostSubject: Re: Saki comes to earth   Saki comes to earth Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:30 pm

Saki didn't have any special ability to sense power levels or hear super long distances, so when Shinzui started shining brightly and the mountain started cracking, she just had to assume that this was an insanly strong guy, and she had forced him to get serious. She smiled at the thought of fighting someone so strong with little risk to her life. "Let's get this party started!" Raising he rown power to the very limit, she readied her final attack, and waited for Shinzui.
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Saki comes to earth   Saki comes to earth Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:07 pm

Standing a few meters from the girl, he stood still and smiled again.
"Go on and give me the best you've got" Shinzui said.
Simply standing in the way, making an easy target.
Shinzui recently started training his ki energy and different ways of using it.
All he needed now was a powerfull blow that was strong enough to wipe away a large piece of the mountain region.
"I'm right here, give me all you've got".
Back to top Go down
Saki

Saki

PostSubject: Re: Saki comes to earth   Saki comes to earth Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:35 pm

Saki flew right up to Shinzui looking down at him from above him, and said,"Divine light." Shinzui would probably notice the large amount of energy she had formed right in front of her abdomen, and also noticed that being so close, there was almost nowhere to escape. The Ki blast she launched at him was tremendous, and coming right down on top of him.

Ki 915
ki used flying 10
ki used for blast 800
ki remaining 105
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Saki comes to earth   Saki comes to earth Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:01 pm

As the blast hit its target, a huge explosion was visible to everyone within a 5 kilometer radius.
Completely covered in smoke, the crash site was not visible from people that where watching from above.
As the dust settled, it became clear that the attack was powerfull enough to shape the ground on wich they where standing into a huge, deep crater.
"Thats all you got huh, well i am impressed, you managed to kill my shirt".

Rising from the dust was shinzui, physically unharmed by the blast, though his shirt was blasted away completely.
"So then, has it become clear to you that i am not to be taken lightly" he said with a smile on his face.

Ki: 45,100
Ki lost: 800
Ki remaining: 44,700
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saki comes to earth   Saki comes to earth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saki comes to earth
Page 1 of 1