Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warrior race? [Vergil/altair/kei]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vergil

Vergil

Warrior race? [Vergil/altair/kei] Empty
PostSubject: Warrior race? [Vergil/altair/kei]   Warrior race? [Vergil/altair/kei] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:45 pm

It had been a long day for Shinzui, having dedicated yet another day to training.
Going into a more lush and tropical region in the mountains, he started picking some fruits which he could crack up and drink later this evening.
Sitting down against a tree, he was looking out over a green, grassy plain in the middle of the rainforest.
Spotting monkey's, parrot's and even some dinosaurs in the distance, he started eating some of the fruits as he suddenly sensed a powerfull Ki presence near him.
It was far larger then he had seen before and he was nailed to the ground for a few seconds.

"What the hell... is this power.... who on earth could possess something like that" he mumbled out loud.
As he got up, he was both afraid of this great power, though it also felt familiar somehow.
He was going to find out who this ki belonged to sooner or later, so fleeing was not an option.
Taking it as a man, he waited for it to come to him.
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Location : In my closet, ruling over my kingdom of mutated elves and demonic bunnies

PostSubject: Re: Warrior race? [Vergil/altair/kei]   Warrior race? [Vergil/altair/kei] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:50 pm

Keitaro had felt another saiyans power. "It isint to strong yet......maybe i can train the saiyan and have him help me take over this planet." he thought as he landed. "Well well well look what we got here a little saiyan." said keitaro with a chuckel. "I see your not very strong." he said in a bored tone.
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Warrior race? [Vergil/altair/kei]   Warrior race? [Vergil/altair/kei] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:02 pm

Feeling the enormous amount of ki coming near him, he noticed a boy coming at him.
It was unbelievable to see a child younger then him possesed so much power.
"His powerlevel is through the roof, how can he have such a powerlevel at that age.." he thought to himself.

As the boy neared him, Shinzui heard him say, "well well well, look what we got here, a little saiyan".
"Who the hell are you, and what is a saiyan" he said on a serious but also confused tone.

"I see your not very strong", the kid said to him, taunting him.
"I dont know who you are or how you became that strong, but first things first, whats a saiyan?" he said questioning while scratching the top of his head.
Though he was still a kid, there where some things about him that resembled his.
Like the build, the expressions on his face, and even the way his hair was styled was somewhat similar to him.
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Location : In my closet, ruling over my kingdom of mutated elves and demonic bunnies

PostSubject: Re: Warrior race? [Vergil/altair/kei]   Warrior race? [Vergil/altair/kei] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:09 pm

"We are saiyans a true warrior race. We are meant to destroy,kill,take over planets. We are saiyans...big brother." keitaro told him. "And as for my power planet vegte's gravity it twice that of earth's so as you can guess my power shot up rather quickly." he said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Warrior race? [Vergil/altair/kei]   Warrior race? [Vergil/altair/kei] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:22 pm

What was the kid talking about, Saiyans, planet vegeta, and strangest of all, he killed him big brother.
"I am sorry, but i do not understand what you are talking about. First of all, if youre saying saiyans are a "Warrior race", and you calling me brother, then does that mean i am... a saiyan aswell".
Being confused by the entire conversation, multiple thought flashed through his head.

"If i am a saiyan, it would explain my tail and why i am so much stronger then the humans".
"But if i am a saiyan, do i have to destroy and kill.. " he thought to himself as he started getting a headache.

"How can you be so sue i am your brother, i've never seen you before in my life, and i grew up here on earth".
Not knowing exactly what to do, he chose to wait for the kid and what he had to say.
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Warrior race? [Vergil/altair/kei]   Warrior race? [Vergil/altair/kei] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:26 pm

"You were launched from our home planet before it was destroyed mom and dad wished for the planet back but it cost them their lives. I was raised on our home planet while you were raised here on earth. Brother together we have the power to take over this planet join me you well have anything your little heart wants." he told his older brother.
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Warrior race? [Vergil/altair/kei]   Warrior race? [Vergil/altair/kei] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:35 pm

"You were launched from our home planet before it was destroyed mom and dad wished for the planet back but it cost them their lives. I was raised on our home planet while you were raised here on earth".
Hearing this, it made sense as to why he was laying next to a pod when he woke up.
Not knowing if it was a bunch of very accurate lies or the truth, he knew he had to take it seriously.

"Brother, together we have the power to take over this planet join me you well have anything your little heart wants".
Take over earth, why would he want to take over earth.
Shinzui felt strange getting this sudden flow of questions and information.

"Why would you want to take over the earth, its a beautifull place, and no one ever bothers you here" shinzui explained to the kid.
"You havent even told me your name yet", he said while looking him in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Warrior race? [Vergil/altair/kei]   Warrior race? [Vergil/altair/kei] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:41 pm

"Right sorry shinzui. My name is keitaro." he told him. "And as for taking over the planet it is what we do it is in our blood." he told his older brother with a smirk. "Each saiyan has a goal for each planet a low class such as you are sent to low level worlds that havent advanced as far." he said in a bored tone once more.
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Warrior race? [Vergil/altair/kei]   Warrior race? [Vergil/altair/kei] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:49 pm

"I am sorry keitaro, but i cant just blindly go and take a planet that didnt do anything wrong because it's in my blood. I must say that it sounds tempting, but i just dont think i can do it" he said.
It was hard to go against his principle's and destroy and take the planet that had given him so much joy.
If he would follow keitaro, he would probably have to kill people and friends like korin, and the man living downtown.

"I am truly sorry Keitaro, but i just cant" he said while looking at the ground and speaking in an apologizing tone.
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Warrior race? [Vergil/altair/kei]   Warrior race? [Vergil/altair/kei] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:54 pm

"Well then brother you can go right on AND DIE!" he yelled throwing a false moon into the sky as he started to grow his eyes turning red and in a matter for five minutes he was in his great ape form. "Now brother you have choice here join me or die." he said his voice now deeper

KI at start:10,163
Ki gained from transforming:15,000
Ki left:25,163

Last edited by Kei-Kun on Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: Warrior race? [Vergil/altair/kei]   Warrior race? [Vergil/altair/kei] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:58 pm

Altair felt a large power as he left the city after defeating the gang, "this should be a nice fight i dont care how strong they are!" Altair jumped off in flight and saw the great ape, " A saiyan huh? well here is this HHAAA KI!!!" Altair launched his Ki wave at the great ape, he did not care who it was he wanted to fight.

Starting PL: 4400
Used: 200
Left: 4200
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Warrior race? [Vergil/altair/kei]   Warrior race? [Vergil/altair/kei] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:04 pm

The attack hit keitaro he didint even move. He turned around looked at the attacker and put his hands out infront of him "Dark blast." he said shooting 4,199 blast at him.

Ki at start:25,163
Ki lost:200
Ki in attack:4,199
Ki left:20,764
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Warrior race? [Vergil/altair/kei]   Warrior race? [Vergil/altair/kei] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:09 pm

"Keitaro, Stop it!!" Shinzui yelled as he flew infront of Keitaro's head.
"You dont have to do this, you can choose just like me" he said.

Though he was his younger brother, he didnt want to fight him, though the deathwish the kid trew at him fired him up a bit.
Creating his aura around him, he wanted to make sure the ape noticed him.
"You have to stop this at once, you will destroy this beautifull place" he yelled outloud.
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: Warrior race? [Vergil/altair/kei]   Warrior race? [Vergil/altair/kei] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:10 pm

Altair dropped from the Sky to dodge the attack, landing on the ground Altair looked up and thought to himself, "if that would have hit me i would be dead! This is no normal fight." Altair took a defensive stance and got ready for more of the fight.
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Warrior race? [Vergil/altair/kei]   Warrior race? [Vergil/altair/kei] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:14 pm

Keitaro just swated at his brother not care if it hit or not. He jumped over to the man and looked down,inhaleing deeply spewed out fire at him.

Ki used in attack:5,000
ki left:15,163
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Warrior race? [Vergil/altair/kei]   Warrior race? [Vergil/altair/kei] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:21 pm

Battle theme song, has that bit of drama in it. Fitting a brotherly battle Very Happy
Spoiler:

"Damnit" Shinzui moaned as he quickly rushed out of the way.
"Looks like there is no reasoning with him, he's completely become a beast" he thought to himself.
Flying up into the sky, he charged an Energy blast in his hand.
Holding it over his head, he fired it at the beast like a dodgeball.

Instead of trowing it at his head, he trew it at his back because he did not want to kill family, even if he hardly even knew the kid that was trying to kill him.
Hoping he wouldnt deal to much damage, he was trying to stop the kids rampage.
"You have to stop this madness Keitaro" he yelled once more.

Ki: 4,900
Ki used: 900
Ki remaining: 4000
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: Warrior race? [Vergil/altair/kei]   Warrior race? [Vergil/altair/kei] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:37 pm

Altair quickly ran over to the saiyan man and charged another Ki wave, And joined it with the blast that just took off, "KI!!!!, If we join in this fight we have a better chance i'd hate to admit it but i know i cant win alone in this fight." The waves joined doubling its power.

PL:4,200
Spent: 900
Left:3,300
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Warrior race? [Vergil/altair/kei]   Warrior race? [Vergil/altair/kei] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:41 pm

Keitaro heard the yell and jumped of the way of the attack. "Tsk tsk tsk. Big brother mother and father would be disapointed in you. They wanted you to take over this planet." he said with a yawn as he jumped over to them and above them to where he was right above them both. As he shot a giant fire blast at them both.

Ki used:4,000
ki left:11,163
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Warrior race? [Vergil/altair/kei]   Warrior race? [Vergil/altair/kei] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:52 pm

Watching the fire blast down upon them, he dashed aside in order to dodge the blast.
Almost dodging the fireblast, his leg and a part of his back caught fire.
Falling down to the ground, he hoped his brother didnt hit the other man.
Dropping out of sight into the treeline below, he could only see the big ape and lost sight of the man.

As he hit the floor below them, the fire had extinguished, but the long drop down hurt almost as much as the flames did.
"Why would my parents want this, brainless slaughter" he whispered.
Still on the ground, he watched the two fight while he was looking at his monstrous little brother.
Feeling the intense pain of burning, he saw that the left side of his shirt burned away, just like the lower part of his pants together with one of his boots.

Ki: 4000
Ki lost: 1000
Ki remaining: 3000
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: Warrior race? [Vergil/altair/kei]   Warrior race? [Vergil/altair/kei] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:06 pm

Altair looked at the oncoming attack and while the other man dodged Altair stood his ground "we have to stop him here and now! KI!!!!" Altair launched all his power in to this attack

PL: 3300
Used:3000
Left:300
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Warrior race? [Vergil/altair/kei]   Warrior race? [Vergil/altair/kei] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:10 pm

Keitaro sent a dark blast at him over powering his attack and going right for him. He looked at his brother and landed near him. "Knock knock, Whos there? ,MY FOOT." he yelled bringing his foot down on his brother.

Ki used:4,000
ki left:7,163
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Warrior race? [Vergil/altair/kei]   Warrior race? [Vergil/altair/kei] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:19 pm

Seeing his brother beat the man that helped him out, he got up, ignoring the pain.
Sitting on his hands and knees, he saw his brother land near him, saying, "Knock knock, Whos there? ,MY FOOT".
As the foot came closer, Shinzui used a burts of energy to get under the ape and fly up behind him in a rush, trying to grab the ape on his upper back where his arms couldnt reach.
Having hardly any power left, he was distracting the ape from perhaps targeting the other man.

Having run out of idea's, he used one final assualt to take care of the ape.
Charging the last of his power into his hand, he shot a thin energy blast straight down at the tail.
After firing the blast, he didnt have the strength left to hold on.
Letting go of the hair, he fell down to the ground.
"i am sorry.... brother", he whispered as he lost consciousness.

Ki: 3000
Ki used: 2995
Ki remaining: 5
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Warrior race? [Vergil/altair/kei]   Warrior race? [Vergil/altair/kei] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:38 pm

Keitaro's tail was cut off. "SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!" he yelled. "THATS YOU YOU FUCKING SCUM I TRYED TO BE MR NICE GUY MR NICE GUY IS FUCKING GONE NOW!" he yelled as he kicked his brother in the ribs hearing them snap. "HAHAHAHA THIS IS GONNA BE FUN!" he yelled pucnhing his brother in the face seeing his nose was now broke he walked away from the fight not careing if the other was alive or not.

Ki used in kick:2
Ki used in punch:3
ki left:7,158
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Warrior race? [Vergil/altair/kei]   Warrior race? [Vergil/altair/kei] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:45 pm

In a world that looked like shades, he saw himself covered in chains, ripping him apart.
Though in real life, he was being kicked to crap.
Letting slip some of his last breath, he was not even bleeding very much, but was internally broken.
As he was still unconscious, he just layed still on the ground.

Ki: 5
Ki lost: 5
Ki remaining: 0 [knocked out]
[exit]

Last edited by Vergil on Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Warrior race? [Vergil/altair/kei]   Warrior race? [Vergil/altair/kei] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:49 pm

PL and zenni gain for all:9,000

BP for altair if he is dead:1

BP for me:2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior race? [Vergil/altair/kei]   Warrior race? [Vergil/altair/kei] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warrior race? [Vergil/altair/kei]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next