Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Welcome to Dragonball Z: Return of Conflict. You will see that the community is quite small at the moment, but, if you contribute by joining and being an active member, this RPG will grow fast. Go and Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Re-Grading for the SAGA!

Go down 
+3
Grinite
Altair
Vergil
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Vergil

Vergil

Re-Grading for the SAGA! Empty
PostSubject: Re-Grading for the SAGA!   Re-Grading for the SAGA! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:26 am

i suggest a re-grade for all training topics to even the scores.
Because people are complaining about leaving, and i noticed most grader's (including myself) where not aware of this grading system, thus why i responded here earlier, saying "This really is an excellent topic, but isnt 51,000 way to much O.o
4,045 words impressive".

So i suggest a re-grading to happen VERY soon, or people will start leaving, i can tell you that.
Because if we got these high grades and PL while other get low grades, just is not fair, and Regrading has to happen.
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: Re-Grading for the SAGA!   Re-Grading for the SAGA! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:30 am

i have to agree, i will be leaving unless some type of action is taken not nessicarily this, but something, i uderstand the weighted armor and what not but i still feel that if you do less in a topic you should get less. also i think weighted armor should be modified to give a different gain the double i think it is way too much.
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

PostSubject: Re: Re-Grading for the SAGA!   Re-Grading for the SAGA! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:12 am

Look, it has worked many times before. Anyway I don't even know what you are on about. You work for your PL, then next time you get the boosts, its that simple. I don't want to be running a site where 5,000 Pl is considered a god...
Back to top Go down
https://dbz-roc.rpg-board.net
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Re-Grading for the SAGA!   Re-Grading for the SAGA! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:53 pm

Grin i think its kinda because kei was unaware that fights and training had a different way of grading.
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

PostSubject: Re: Re-Grading for the SAGA!   Re-Grading for the SAGA! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:53 pm

So what Verg is trying to say is that....

Seriously, I don't understand.
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Location : In my closet, ruling over my kingdom of mutated elves and demonic bunnies

PostSubject: Re: Re-Grading for the SAGA!   Re-Grading for the SAGA! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:03 pm

grin I FUCKED UP ON THE GRADES -.-*
Back to top Go down
Darthwin

Darthwin

PostSubject: Re: Re-Grading for the SAGA!   Re-Grading for the SAGA! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 4:21 am

people were getting confused on the way topics were supposed to be graded. That is what happened.
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

PostSubject: Re: Re-Grading for the SAGA!   Re-Grading for the SAGA! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 4:57 am

Whatever, regrade will be done soon. BY KEI-KUN
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

Location : In my closet, ruling over my kingdom of mutated elves and demonic bunnies

PostSubject: Re: Re-Grading for the SAGA!   Re-Grading for the SAGA! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:32 pm

I'm not regrading every fucking topic
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

PostSubject: Re: Re-Grading for the SAGA!   Re-Grading for the SAGA! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:06 pm

There is only a few of them. I dont want Verg and Alt to leave.

EDIT: Fuck it, looks like Alts left...
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: Re-Grading for the SAGA!   Re-Grading for the SAGA! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:11 pm

hey sorry im still around its just that work has been busy and what not been very tired
Back to top Go down
Darthwin

Darthwin

PostSubject: Re: Re-Grading for the SAGA!   Re-Grading for the SAGA! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:33 pm

It is cool your still here alt
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: Re-Grading for the SAGA!   Re-Grading for the SAGA! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:09 pm

thanks and once again sorry ive been missing for a few days, seems i need to catch up
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

PostSubject: Re: Re-Grading for the SAGA!   Re-Grading for the SAGA! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 3:45 am

Hey Alt, thanks for coming back! Do you still worry about the regrades or does it not matter?

Its becoming quite a hassle.
Back to top Go down
Spinazo

Spinazo

PostSubject: Re: Re-Grading for the SAGA!   Re-Grading for the SAGA! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:10 am

Isn't it possible to put a limit on PL that can be gained from a single post? 40,000 seems fair enough.

So the usual formula applies, but after a certain amount of words (the words needed to reach 40,000 PL) you no longer gain extra. Perhaps, as an incentive to keep roleplaying to your very best, you could ask an admin/mod to evaluate your post and he can give you an extra bonus if he's impressed enough.
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

PostSubject: Re: Re-Grading for the SAGA!   Re-Grading for the SAGA! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:19 am

No, because if someone works their hardest to get 20,000+ words, they get the reward...
Back to top Go down
Spinazo

Spinazo

PostSubject: Re: Re-Grading for the SAGA!   Re-Grading for the SAGA! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:17 am

Okay. Understandable. Smile
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Re-Grading for the SAGA!   Re-Grading for the SAGA! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:18 pm

So, how is this going to be fixed then?
cause some people are weaker then they should be..

not that i have a personal problem, but yea, some people might think its unfair
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: Re-Grading for the SAGA!   Re-Grading for the SAGA! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:22 pm

im not worried about regrading, im more worried about the fact that the grading was done on a different scale with all the admin, if they all grade in the same way then there would be no problem. Thats just my say.
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

PostSubject: Re: Re-Grading for the SAGA!   Re-Grading for the SAGA! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:58 am

Its because I was unreliable with telling my staff about the differences between the battle grading and the RP. Lets say that everyone with under 60,000 PL will have their battles re-graded?
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: Re-Grading for the SAGA!   Re-Grading for the SAGA! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:09 pm

lol thats fine (snaps finger) just above the curve. but like i said I was just worried about it all being fair if someone earns a grade on a concreate grading system then people can only blame themselves for not posting enough
Back to top Go down
Darthwin

Darthwin

PostSubject: Re: Re-Grading for the SAGA!   Re-Grading for the SAGA! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:12 pm

technically it was kei that did not know and the only time that his grade was off was in steve's training topic and I fixed that one.
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

PostSubject: Re: Re-Grading for the SAGA!   Re-Grading for the SAGA! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:56 am

So its all fine then. Phewf!
Back to top Go down
Kei-Kun

Kei-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Re-Grading for the SAGA!   Re-Grading for the SAGA! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:40 pm

xD Sorry i was tired when i graded that.
Back to top Go down
Grinite
Admin
Grinite

PostSubject: Re: Re-Grading for the SAGA!   Re-Grading for the SAGA! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 5:23 am

No problem. Looks like Verg is gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re-Grading for the SAGA!   Re-Grading for the SAGA! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re-Grading for the SAGA!
Page 1 of 1